Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Corsa Air Intake

soulsea

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
alcoholics unanimous
This looks like a nice part for the LT4.

I sent them an inquiry to see if they have plans to make one for the 5BW.

What are some other options?

The increase in glorious LT4 Intake Noise, would make it worth it ; )

From Corsa:

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and for choosing CORSA. We will be looking into building an intake and exhaust for the Blackwing in the Spring of 2022.

This looks like a nice part for the LT4.

I sent them an inquiry to see if they have plans to make one for the 5BW.

What are some other options?
I’d check with Cold Air Inductions. They were way quicker to market than Corsa was for the 6th Gen Camaro.

I thought our Blackwings have cold air intake?

My understanding is it's a ram air intake. It's a closed box with the intake in the right well. A CAI typically means an open box/open air filter that takes in air from the engine compartment.

Just FYI - the OEM intake on the LT1/LT4 is really good.

Most of the gains from RotoFab and the like come from being able to get a larger filter element on the intake tube. Most accomplish this by eliminating the top of the box and using a gasket against the hood to create a sealed box.

From the video, it looks like the Corsa does this as well.

Typically an "open" intake produces more intake noise ie: more whine... that is the biggest gain from the factory setup... the factory box flows really well on its own.

The Ct5 V Bw does not have a ram air. It does however have a tube that comes out in front of the radiator. It has a flat piece on the front to keep the water from going straight into the airbox. It does bring ambient air into the airbox. A ram air pushes air directly into the box from the movement of the car.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back