Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cool detail on the Track Edition

Throat Yogurt

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing N0460548
There was a Laguna Seca Track Edition in my local dealer's showroom when I was there yesterday for an oil change...first time I had seen one in real life. I think the jury is still out on the appearance of the stickers (and the ~$84k sticker- oof), but it did have one detail I thought looked really good- a raised faux-centerlock center cap. They have a photo of it on the Cadillac web site but I never really noticed it before, and based on the web photos it may only be on the Laguna Seca edition.

Anyway, I think it adds a nice touch of color on the wheels. I want a set for my car.

016ef09ebeefe01a94c069a2e842466e7e3443d1d9.jpg

01945c954120e4f9f6cdbbeda9600a8677eab188d8.jpg

There was a Laguna Seca Track Edition in my local dealer's showroom when I was there yesterday for an oil change...first time I had seen one in real life. I think the jury is still out on the appearance of the stickers (and the ~$84k sticker- oof), but it did have one detail I thought looked really good- a raised faux-centerlock center cap. They have a photo of it on the Cadillac web site but I never really noticed it before, and based on the web photos it may only be on the Laguna Seca edition.

Anyway, I think it adds a nice touch of color on the wheels. I want a set for my car.

View attachment 17526

View attachment 17527
Thanks for the pic! They're red on the Road Atlanta models.

I'd agree on the bottlecap statement. I think it sticks out to much and feels a bit tacky.

I'd agree on the bottlecap statement. I think it sticks out to much and feels a bit tacky.
I have to agree for the most part. While I do like the extra pop of color, they do appear to protrude to much and the faux knockoff look with 5 visible lug nuts is a total miss.

Dealer by me has one for $89k. Satin black wheels without those center bottle caps. I see they finally included the red seat belt for the middle passenger. I can't imagine this car being almost $30k more than the 2022 4BW I bought, I don't care how many stickers or carbon fiber bits it has. At $90k I am definitely going 5BW.

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 2.59.45 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 2.59.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 2.58.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 2.58.12 PM.png

Dealer by me has one for $89k. Satin black wheels without those center bottle caps. I see they finally included the red seat belt for the middle passenger. I can't imagine this car being almost $30k more than the 2022 4BW I bought, I don't care how many stickers or carbon fiber bits it has. At $90k I am definitely going 5BW.

View attachment 17528

View attachment 17529
View attachment 17531
View attachment 17532
Thank you for the pic as well. Odd about the center cap. The red middle seat belt is worth the price of admission alone. 😜

Wait are only the special editions getting the red belts or all?

Wait are only the special editions getting the red belts or all?
AFAIK, it is still a $400 option on any BW. My 4BW is pretty much a base trim and it has red belts.

AFAIK, it is still a $400 option on any BW. My 4BW is pretty much a base trim and it has red belts.
I meant red for the middle back seat. I got red belts in my 5, but the middle back seat one is black.

I meant red for the middle back seat. I got red belts in my 5, but the middle back seat one is black.
Oh I see, you meant did they finally find a red rear middle seat belt to match the rest of them? Damn, I hope so. I have the same black middle belt in my 4BW. It is a strange design decision to keep one black belt. I saw the tan interiors all get all tan belts, even the middle one. Not sure what was up with the missing red middle belt? It is a mystery but it looks like they found them now or purchased a dye kit. :)

I opted for the red belts and ended up disconnecting the black middle belt and tucked it behind the seat back (dropped the back and collected with a velcro strap). Back seat isn't going to see a lot of butts and it looks less busy/more symmetrical with it hidden.

Last edited:
Holy cow, my car was $20k below this sticker, and that was OTD. Sure I don't have carbon seat backs or the aero, but I don't miss any of that. This car is great but it starts to become less appealing when you start flirting with $100k - I would just get another 911 for that $.

Holy cow, my car was $20k below this sticker, and that was OTD. Sure I don't have carbon seat backs or the aero, but I don't miss any of that. This car is great but it starts to become less appealing when you start flirting with $100k - I would just get another 911 for that $.
Same here. Everyone has a price they are willing to pay but for me this car is appealing at the $60-65k price point. Still pricey compared to what you get with the Camaro SS 1LE, ZL1 or C8 Stingray but the 4BW addresses a lot of the shortcomings of the Camaro and is a more practical vehicle and easier to live with as a daily driver.

Most of the dealers by me have quite a few 4BWs with automatics MSRP for $74k and up plus dealer fees and taxes. I am now seeing them discounted around $2k now for the first time.

Look at the preowned market. 4BW's starting in the low $60's. Varying equipment and miles, but some VERY good deals if you're willing to look and travel, and how particular you are on options.

So good, it's getting very tempting to pick one up, but I'm not sure the board members will approve the purchase. 🙄

Hmmmm..not sure why they went with this type of center wheel cap, just looks out of place. Perhaps it looks better in person. :unsure:

View attachment 17526

View attachment 17527
For anyone thinking that Cadillac would make such a thing exclusive to the Track Editions:

🤦🏻‍♂️

If you're into the "accessorized by Amazon Prime" styling trend, then Caddy has you covered!

If you're into the "accessorized by Amazon Prime" styling trend, then Caddy has you covered!
My Hyundai rental had them as well. 🙄

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners