Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
Did anyone else get an email from FedEx about a delivery from Michigan from Second Story Group? I did and called about it and it turns out that its my certification of authenticity all framed up nice and neat... I should get mine Wednesday if it runs on time..I will keep ya'll posted!

Goatfather

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Did anyone else get an email from FedEx about a delivery from Michigan from Second Story Group? I did and called about it and it turns out that its my certification of authenticity all framed up nice and neat... I should get mine Wednesday if it runs on time..I will keep ya'll posted!

Goatfather
Good luck with FedEx !! I ordered ceramic car wash soap over 1 month ago and it's still sitting in Newark California for 4 1/2 weeks and im still waiting for a delivery date. My last 10 deliveries have been late by a minimum of 2 weeks. I've been begging people not to ship with FedEx because they seemed to have lost their way.

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
R.763c848c79f6f1eed0f051092b4fb17f

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
Good luck with FedEx !! I ordered ceramic car wash soap over 1 month ago and it's still sitting in Newark California for 4 1/2 weeks and im still waiting for a delivery date. My last 10 deliveries have been late by a minimum of 2 weeks. I've been begging people not to ship with FedEx because they seemed to have lost their way.
I agree, I'm waiting on a late package right now myself!

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34

Goatfather
I have not checked email but I do have a FedEx being delivered from Second Story Group on Nov 10th.

ejo

Seasoned Member
I just got a FedEx notification about it this morning. Scheduled delivery is tomorrow. I'm likely going to have them hold it somewhere as I still don't trust that UPS/FedEx have figured out my neighborhood yet.

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
I just got a FedEx notification about it this morning. Scheduled delivery is tomorrow. I'm likely going to have them hold it somewhere as I still don't trust that UPS/FedEx have figured out my neighborhood yet.
I did a delivery hold to a fedEx location near my house so nothing happens to it....

ejo

Seasoned Member
I had honestly completely forgot about the COA, so this has me mildly excited for some reason. That'll be extra nice if it's framed up already. I'm looking forward to a Monday for once.

ejo

Seasoned Member
If anyone wants to keep this as a surprise, please look away.

20211108_142032.jpg

I'm sorry I suck at photography. I wasn't dragging this into work. This is a huge display with a hand signed and numbered sketch by the designer of the exterior to go along with the COA, Cadillac badge, and our unique serial identifier from the steering wheel. I love it.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing

View attachment 5563

I'm sorry I suck at photography. I wasn't dragging this into work. This is a huge display with a hand signed and numbered sketch by the designer of the exterior to go along with the COA, Cadillac badge, and our unique serial identifier from the steering wheel. I love it.
Wait, you got yours before @Tall Steve ? 😜

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing

View attachment 5563

That looks Great !!!

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
LOL, I think FedEx pushed mine back to Wednesday now......It happens, I just hope my CT4-V Blackwing come off the line soon, as I'm hoping this week,,,,,

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom