Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon bits

The non CF1 facia has two molded in spliters in front of the tires, the CFI facia is flat. So the oem Cf1 splitter is not a direct bolt up to the non CF facia. The canards are a whole other kettle of fish.
I don’t think this is correct. You can buy those two “molded-in splitters” separately and mine sure look like they’re screwed in. Also, I saw a post on Facebook or something where somebody with a regular V bought those and installed them on his car.

With that said, remove those and you shouldn’t have an issue installing a factory splitter on your car.

I don’t think this is correct. You can buy those two “molded-in splitters” separately and mine sure look like they’re screwed in. Also, I saw a post on Facebook or something where somebody with a regular V bought those and installed them on his car.

With that said, remove those and you shouldn’t have an issue installing a factory splitter on your car.
I reserve the right to be wrong, hope I am, I'm just going based on what the service manager was showing me in the online service manual.

Watched a video with one of GM/Cadillac's engineers and it seems that it's the CF1 rear spoiler and dive planes, that work with the standard underbody aero conponents to add the extra high speed downforce.

In that case, it's not that big of a deal if the fronts are different when it comes to the splitter as it's not as necessary an add. I mean I'm sure it helps some - as they go out of their way to say everything is functional - but not as key as the other 3 pieces.

IIRC savagegeese was similar in what they emphasized. I must be missing the official Caddy video, as they must have produced one for all the neat tech?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back