Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Car covers for the 5BW

NorCal Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing MT (Current), 2012 CTS-V Wagon MT (past)
I know the basic premise of my question is sacrilegious, but for those weekend trips to the mountains where I've got little option but to park under a bunch of sappy trees, a car cover would be pretty awesome. It doesn't seem like there's an OEM fit for the 5BW but plenty of google results which in turn just go to cheap-o looking 'custom car cover' sites. Is anyone actually using a cover on their 5BW, and if so, which? Main concern is a good fit and a soft interior that won't annihilate the paint I'm trying to protect when taking it on and off :)

You didn't see the Spanx that @Tall Steve is using? :) It's around here somewhere.
... and when his car isn't wearing it, he is!
boom-dynamite.gif

I know the basic premise of my question is sacrilegious, but for those weekend trips to the mountains where I've got little option but to park under a bunch of sappy trees, a car cover would be pretty awesome. It doesn't seem like there's an OEM fit for the 5BW but plenty of google results which in turn just go to cheap-o looking 'custom car cover' sites. Is anyone actually using a cover on their 5BW, and if so, which? Main concern is a good fit and a soft interior that won't annihilate the paint I'm trying to protect when taking it on and off :)
I use this one as a garage dust cover..... I have one for both my wangs, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attachments

• IMG_4736.jpg
    IMG_4736.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 55

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace