Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Bluetooth inop

AACaptRet

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 Cadillac ATS-V
The Bluetooth (iPhone 12 with updates) will not connect to the infotainment system in my 2022 CT5V BW. Dealer replaced a “module”. No help. USB wire connection works but Bluetooth says “No Device Found”. Has anyone else had a problem with this? I have tried every trick in the book, to no avail.
1666325219207.jpeg

I think that what frustrates me most, is not that it doesn’t work, but WHY it doesn’t work. Since I can connect with the USB wire, I can get YouTube etc music, and that’s all I wanted. It just bugs me that is supposed to work, and doesn’t. Otherwise, the car is perfect.

Yes. Including the 2020GMC Canyon truck I had while I was waiting for the 5BW. It has become moot because the USB cable connection works. AND it will connect via Apple Car Play. But the iPhone says My Cadillac is not connected and the car screen says “No device found”. It is a puzzlement.

Yes. Including the 2020GMC Canyon truck I had while I was waiting for the 5BW. It has become moot because the USB cable connection works. AND it will connect via Apple Car Play. But the iPhone says My Cadillac is not connected and the car screen says “No device found”. It is a puzzlement.
Have you tried to un-pair (i think it may say 'forget' connection or something like that) and then re-pair your phone's blue tooth connection

Thanks. I did that too. They were great. Came and got the car and left me a loaner for 4 days. They agreed that it was not right and replaced a “module”. That did not fix it. I have given up on fixing it and will live with using the USB wired connection.

Not to be sarcastic only trying to help but when was the last time you powered-off the iPhone? I find when I have wackey BT connections I need to power off the iPhone, Unlock the accessory (when using wired ACP), and then have better luck

Just saw this in an online article:

GM Authority has just learned that the order books for the 2023 CT5-V Blackwing are now full. Due to the superb performance credentials and the limited quantities being produced, this doesn’t come as a surprise.
Prospective buyers will now have to wait until the 2024 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing order books open.”

I too saw that, did you see anything related to production numbers.
I am soooo glad I got my 22 5BW. Between price increase and limited a

Thanks for the reply. No, I have not seen a correlation between production numbers. However I would be interested in knowing if others have a similar problem. The dealer replaced a “module”. No help. I have given up and use the USB cable to connect to the iPhone.

Thanks for the reply. No, I have not seen a correlation between production numbers. However I would be interested in knowing if others have a similar problem. The dealer replaced a “module”. No help. I have given up and use the USB cable to connect to the iPhone.
Try an android😈

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners