Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwings running One Lap of America

MatthewAMEL

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 BW5 M6
The Blackwings are going to be well represented at this years One Lap of America! One Lap of America

I have several friends running in the classes with both. One is a modified and supercharged E39 M5.

Part of the rules say you must complete the race on one set of tires. That's 3,500 miles in 7 days with 8 track events.

As soon as I get links to the teams socials, I'll update this post.

I think the CT5 team are actually Michelin pro drivers.

You may recognize one of the CT4 drivers. :D @Mirza Grebovic

36 Luxury Stock Touring2022 Cadillac CT5-V BlackwingMichelin North America
Brian Wallace -
Andrew Simrell -

34 Luxury Stock Touring 2022 Cadillac CT4-V BlackwingTeam Michelin
Ed Gliss - Greenville SC
MIrza Grebovic - Simpsonville SC

Please keep us updated!
Mirza - Let us know if you are posting updates somewhere. Would love to follow.

We will post, each car is a GM driver and one Michellin driver. Packing up today gona be an interesting one!!!!

Brian Wallace is a GM driver that worked on ATS-V and CTS-V, hes a development driver for C8 program now and is top notch. Him and I were at the motortrend best drivers car when the 3rd gens launched together, giggling like teenagers going down the corckscrew in a 3rd gen CTS-V. Will never forget my forst time down that track!

We will post, each car is a GM driver and one Michellin driver. Packing up today gona be an interesting one!!!!

Brian Wallace is a GM driver that worked on ATS-V and CTS-V, hes a development driver for C8 program now and is top notch. Him and I were at the motortrend best drivers car when the 3rd gens launched together, giggling like teenagers going down the corckscrew in a 3rd gen CTS-V. Will never forget my forst time down that track!
What tires are you guys running? Stock? And is this your personal car?

The cars are GM and Michellin sponsored so not personal car. The tires are stock tires on both cars. We took a bit of weight out with rear seats removed but thats mainly for packing all our stuff to get us through a week.

Things start tomorrow in South Bend at Tire Rack headquarters. Wet skid pad. Have fun and best of luck all week. I guess two spare tires wouldn't fit without taking out the rear seat. :)

Well are all prepped and ready to go tomorrow, 96% chance of rain though 🥺

Attachments

• 197AA7AB-EDA0-4F26-854D-CB3D423DF9B9.jpeg
    197AA7AB-EDA0-4F26-854D-CB3D423DF9B9.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 192
  • 2C2FF74A-0692-46B4-8B2B-F9B46B3FC273.jpeg
    2C2FF74A-0692-46B4-8B2B-F9B46B3FC273.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 211
Had a blast hanging out with everyone from Team Michelin and also got my car on the track for the parade laps. Event 6 is now complete. Keep up the great work.

Attachments

• 20220502_123017.jpg
    20220502_123017.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 138
  • 20220502_125626.jpg
    20220502_125626.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 137
  • 20220502_134420.jpg
    20220502_134420.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 124
Had a blast hanging out with everyone from Team Michelin and also got my car on the track for the parade laps. Event 6 is now complete. Keep up the great work.
@IMSA-01-fan How have we not hung out yet? We literally have identical 4BWs and I'm right up the road in Greenville. Lol!

Hope you had a blast at CMP, and "GO TEAM MICHELIN!!!"

@IMSA-01-fan How have we not hung out yet? We literally have identical 4BWs and I'm right up the road in Greenville. Lol!

Hope you had a blast at CMP, and "GO TEAM MICHELIN!!!"
No kidding with the Atlanta V Club group forming maybe that will help. See if you can make it to Road Atlanta for the IMSA final too in the Cadillac car corral or any of the bigger events at CMS and let me know. Will be camping at Darlington for NASCAR too.

Ha ha but ahead of a mod'd ATS V and another teams 5 Blackwing in class along with an Acura, BMW and Audi, hell ya, keep it up and we are rooting for a 1-2 in class finish. Almost on the down stretch and you can rest when it is over lol cause we know you are not getting now.

So how many laps are counted in the timing at heartland park from today? That is my go to track as I live less than a half hour away. In both my Q50 and SL55 I can consistently post sub 2 min lap times and the times posted on the website look like they are 5-7 minutes. Also curious if it was set up in the 'fast 8' or 'slow 8' configuration. Would be nice to get a benchmark lap time for CT4-Vs and CT5-Vs on that track as I'll likely have enough break in miles to start bringing it there later this month for both a SCCA event and BMW event.

One lap was interesting, it rained half of the event and we eventually lost out to the awd Acura driven by a very awesom driver in the Ct4. The CT5 got two first places and rookie of thebyear finishing 14th overall, ct4 got 3rd place in lixury sedan and 30th overall. Each track we only got 3 laps am and 3 laps PM but heartland was pretty wet when we ran andbyes they were low 1:50lap times with wet track but not raining. Drag got cancelled there which would ve helped the 4 a lot but that is motorsports for you!

Attachments

• 65241D40-531E-42FF-B0DD-CF51B499F1FC.jpeg
    65241D40-531E-42FF-B0DD-CF51B499F1FC.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 93

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace