Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing86’s car!

Hey guys don’t know if anyone else got a real sticker yet but got mine today.
9830A980-9292-4CD7-92CB-26851F62A895.jpeg

Is there a 12 volt acc. power outlet close for a radar detector , because lord knows we'll need 1 . I know everyone here is a law abiding citizen . No Charger or Challenger owners here are there .
Did anyone ever answer this? I can't see anywhere to power a detector except back in the armrest which won't work. I guess power could be pulled from the onstar/camera cluster on the windshield but I am not ready to start pulling panels off the car yet. Any other ideas?

Did anyone ever answer this? I can't see anywhere to power a detector except back in the armrest which won't work. I guess power could be pulled from the onstar/camera cluster on the windshield but I am not ready to start pulling panels off the car yet. Any other ideas?
Interested in this as well.

I would not take my Blackwing to Wal-Mart for no amount of money, or at least not the ones around my ghetto neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! The walkup photos are hilarious.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who approaches their new toy with the same tunnel vision!
Nor the only ones who are parking in the furthest reaches of parking lot away from other cars and dreaded shopping carts. 😄

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back