Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Blackwing spied on showroom floor

Cadillac CT4-V model

TodoBienJoe

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
Just saw a CT4 BW on the lot in Bakersfield CA for anyone looking an an automatic VIN 410008
AFEAAB53-CB34-4AA8-8312-4FC39BEE8B72.jpeg

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
I ended up really liking how those bronze wheels look. Hopefully the magnesium wheels will be purchasable for us, I'm curious how similar the colors will be.

TodoBienJoe

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
Just FYI, I spoke with sales guy yesterday.. this BW is going for MSRP now.. Let me know if anyone needs his contact info

Finally-a-V

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4 V Blackwing
OH NO!!!! Don't do that to me!!!! That's the one that was on E***. They were asking $15K over. It's a very nicely equipped 4BW. Don't do it. Don't do it. Put that phone down.

Davel518

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
OH NO!!!! Don't do that to me!!!! That's the one that was on E***. They were asking $15K over. It's a very nicely equipped 4BW. Don't do it. Don't do it. Put that phone down.
Is it just me or did dealers get over their skis on the ADM? Have we actually heard of many being purchased with significant adm or just listings?

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Is it just me or did dealers get over their skis on the ADM? Have we actually heard of many being purchased with significant adm or just listings?
I got stuck with 10K ADM and I know the dealer I went through got as much as 30K ADM on the 5's. I got 10K because they jumped the gun and told me up front what they thought they would do and they honored that, wasn't that nice of them.

sethsquire

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet
I think there's a big difference in demand between the 4 and the 5, and the ADM's or lack thereof will reflect that.

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom