Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

Jameson's Viggen

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BlackWing

Speed Racer 007

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ordered (9/21) '23 CT5-V Blackwing
So all us 1100's that got removed... pushed to 23... Any timeframe on when they start the 23 ordering??
My dealer has been working on this for about a week. I have a preliminary order in, however workbench has been glitchy so far, was suppose to have an order # today/tomorrow. Still no pricing yet but haven't chatted with them since last week

MattH

Seasoned Member
I see you're in Kentucky, maybe my car will put us on a truck. I bought from a dealer in Glasgow. I live in Tennessee in the Nashville area.
Maybe, I talked to a driver yesterday from Jack Cooper that was dropping a load off at our store and he said Lansing is a clusterfuck. I told him I had been waiting since January and he called whatever office thats at the autoport and spoke to a coworker, I gave him the last 6 of my vin and the lady at autoport said my car was "ON HOLD" per GM and they can't release it until the hold is lifted. They did confirm that my car is at autoport though....so thats a plus.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
So all us 1100's that got removed... pushed to 23... Any timeframe on when they start the 23 ordering??
Orders don't automatically get pushed to the next model year. They get deleted out of GM's Order Work Bench system at some point. Your dealer *should* contact you and ask if you want to do a 2023 order. At that point, the order is rebuilt and assigned a new order number.

Slick Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
Orders don't automatically get pushed to the next model year. They get deleted out of GM's Order Work Bench system at some point. Your dealer *should* contact you and ask if you want to do a 2023 order. At that point, the order is rebuilt and assigned a new order number.
Oh boy Rob you’re going to get real busy here again soon!

V_G_M_3pedalonly

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT5 BW Rift Manual, '18 STI, '13 LP550-2 Bianco Monocerus Gated, '08 E63 M6 Alpine White Manual
sry been out of touch, does that mean all cars that were cancelled now have to be re ordered through the dealership or are they just put in the order tracker for 2023MY ? IGNORE>> ROBS ANSWER RIGHT ABOVE... hellooooo... haha, tks rob as always

Last edited:

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
sry been out of touch, does that mean all cars that were cancelled now have to be re ordered through the dealership or are they just put in the order tracker for 2023MY ?
New orders would need to be made. Everything '22 goes to the trash bin.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
sry been out of touch, does that mean all cars that were cancelled now have to be re ordered through the dealership or are they just put in the order tracker for 2023MY ?
See my post above

Snowwolfe

Seasoned Member
Did Cadillac release pricing for the 23 models?

Neveready

Seasoned Member
Did Cadillac release pricing for the 23 models?
Officially no, but I thought I saw somewhere the shipping will go up another $500 or so. I think we expect it to stay the same or possibly go up at most a few grand. It shouldn't be that significant to make you change your mind about it.

Correction as of this afternoon:. Dustin just posted pricing... $7k on the base.

The bright side to all of this is that the cargo area organizer is now $10 cheaper so we got that going for us.

Last edited:

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
@Rob , are you going to track the 23's ?? and the 120 Anniversary Editions ???

I'm in the process of debating, do I order the 23 Anniversary Edition ?? Dealer emailed and asked me to come in and he is ready to place my order for one. He has an allocation for it and now I have to decide, do I need 3 Blackwings ??

Finally-a-V

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4 V Blackwing

I'm in the process of debating, do I order the 23 Anniversary Edition ?? Dealer emailed and asked me to come in and he is ready to place my order for one. He has an allocation for it and now I have to decide, do I need 3 Blackwings ??
Oh my! Three? I smell garage sale! 😂 I also call dibs on the 5....though I can't remember your build.

V_G_M_3pedalonly

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT5 BW Rift Manual, '18 STI, '13 LP550-2 Bianco Monocerus Gated, '08 E63 M6 Alpine White Manual
are the 23's going to come with the CF options or any options, is the ICE going to be different and all new and updated? do we order one now or no... this is all very confusing, shocking that they would even offer the thing when they cant fulfill orders or ship orders that they have built... weird weird world we live in at mom

Ergoc5

Seasoned Member
are the 23's going to come with the CF options or any options, is the ICE going to be different and all new and updated? do we order one now or no... this is all very confusing, shocking that they would even offer the thing when they cant fulfill orders or ship orders that they have built... weird weird world we live in at mom
Maybe they are prioritizing the 120s for all the CFs?

shbox

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V

Did you ask yourself the same question when deciding to get the second one? :) What about garage space, LOL.

You can always get it and then decide which one(s) you want to keep. I doubt you would get hurt on any resale.

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom