Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

Jameson's Viggen

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BlackWing
My wife gets an orange CT4 before mine arrives. His and hers is lame, but our '20 had to go and this was the only one without ordering and waiting 6 months.
IMG_20220523_164407.jpg

darryljenk

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing on order
Cadillac chat has me at 4300 again. Talked to my sales guy today as well. He said that their system shows "pending dispatch and pickup" anyone know what that means ?

BrakeFade

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing on Order
Yeah, that's why I decided to just wait till they have all the parts to build it how I want it. IDC if it's a 23, 24 or 25.

I’m hoping to be able to get into a C8 Z06 in 2025. The question is what comes first for me: ‘25 Z06 or diabetic coma? My doctor’s money is on the coma…..

Jameson's Viggen

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BlackWing

darryljenk

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing on order
Mine has been "pending dispatch" in vinview for 2 months.....so......built 1/24
I see you're in Kentucky, maybe my car will put us on a truck. I bought from a dealer in Glasgow. I live in Tennessee in the Nashville area.

6spdcaddy

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
5V BW
So all us 1100's that got removed... pushed to 23... Any timeframe on when they start the 23 ordering??

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom