Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

FLYARMY

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I too was in law enforcement for 17 years before getting a better job.. You have had an interesting life sir!
I just retired in 2021 with 28+ years. The 2022 BW5 is my retirement gift to me. Bought my wife the 2022 Kia Telluride , so she won't complain about my new toy.

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
@1StunnaV informed me that I was the first to find a little extra HP he gave most of his customers [HP is read sticker in this case :ROFLMAO:] .. I don't believe I'm the first to notice just the first to mention it. Just curious if anyone else has seen it yet
@668LT4 actually gave me the idea...... pretty sure he hasn't even noticed it on his car yet :)

frankfast97

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 ct5-v blackwing (on order)
cadillac chat and robs tracker say im at 3400....cadillac chat said tpw of 4/25....rob had tpw of 5/9...salesman sent me pic of window stick yesterday lol

NewCaddy

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 4BW on order
What's going to happen when everyone plugs their EV in at the same time??? Asking for a friend because he drives a Prius...
Reason we need more nuclear power plants in this country! The conventional grid supply will not suffice.

Carguyshu

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
What's going to happen when everyone plugs their EV in at the same time??? Asking for a friend because he drives a Prius...
they'll be on a charging schedule that occurs off peak hours. even current EVs have this capability. eventually i'd guess they will likely have 2 way communication between the utility company and the chargers much like they do for thermostats

Snowwolfe

Seasoned Member
My 5 was built the week of 9-13 May. Now I guess the real waiting period begins!
One step at a time.

Snowwolfe

Seasoned Member
where is yours headed?
Nashville
I dont mind the wait. Been enjoying my Genesis G70 6 cylinder. Been very impressed so far, it is quicker and handles better than my 2017 SS did.

Cuse44

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 BW on order, 2016 Shelby GT350, 2019 Genesis G70 3.3T, 2022 Genesis GV70 3.5T
Nashville
I dont mind the wait. Been enjoying my Genesis G70 6 cylinder. Been very impressed so far, it is quicker and handles better than my 2017 SS did.
Agree, the G70 is stealthy quick, really enjoy my 2019

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom