Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

Neebs

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V BW (On Order)
Hi @Rob! Could you also please add me to the tracker when you are able to? Appreciate all you do here!

Dealer told me last week car is in production. Chat tells me TPW is 5/23.

BMMMMG

Excited to join the goat rodeo.

Seth

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Waiting on 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Can someone direct me to this chat bot?

flipray

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 CTSV, now a CT4V BW, soon a CT5V BW
You say you got your's from Sewell? When I called them a couple months ago they told me that they wouldn't sell out of state. Did you have to go through any of that IOT get yours as I see you are out of state as well.

Thanks much,

Anthony,
Satin Steel, manual 5BW ordered on April fools 2022. Not allocated yet.
I placed mine thru Dustin in Dec. Think they cut off out of state around Feb IIRC. They stopped due to the amount of orders they have and want to prioritize TX buyers. Dont wanna alienate local customers since they'd be the potential repeat buyers.

rubberduck

Seasoned Member
It probably won’t be long before all new orders are stopped. My local dealer has stopped taking orders on Escalades because they have an 18-20 month backlog. I suspect the BWs won’t be produced past 2024 MY.

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
I have a feeling we will be together and I just hope the first week of june isn't a lie by faulkner. @1StunnaV any way you can check vinview to see if either of our cars have moved if we provide vins or is that a nono for other dealers to view? pretty please?
With vinview, I am not able to see orders from other dealerships, unfortunately. I can only see my own.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Cbrcr99

Seasoned Member
I was told 4300 once by the Cadillac customer support. That was back in February. Now they just tell me 4000 every time. Rob’s tracker has me at 3800 and has had me there since January without any movement

Soundman414

Seasoned Member
Feel like my car is going to be relegated to that damn lot in perpetuity. They are gonna find it in 200 years as a relic of the golden age of automobiles, frozen in time forever, right before society collapsed.

tateintx

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Car was built in January and has been sitting since. Went from 4300 with an EDD of 5/27 to 4D00 Delayed. I think I am going to step away from this forum for a month or two for my own sanity. In all seriousness.... I was ok with the car sitting for a bit, but I'm starting to have concerns. I have to imagine the summer only tires are going to impacted sitting in a MI winter outside and now not moving for 4+ months?

TalsBW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Car was built in January and has been sitting since. Went from 4300 with an EDD of 5/27 to 4D00 Delayed. I think I am going to step away from this forum for a month or two for my own sanity. In all seriousness.... I was ok with the car sitting for a bit, but I'm starting to have concerns. I have to imagine the summer only tires are going to impacted sitting in a MI winter outside and now not moving for 4+ months?
I also have considered halting my checking things incessantly. Its not good for me or my salesman :ROFLMAO:

diddy837

Seasoned Member
Silly question, my dealer has my car as retail stock not retail sold. I heard if the car is listed as retail stock the delivery process is slower. Is this true? Anyone know?

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom