Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
Holy crap! Me too! I was hoping the same... but feel the same🎂🤷‍♂️🙏
Last year, around my birthday, the chat advisor said my car was in the production process. I thought, what a great birthday gift. I got an allocation, and the dealer didn't even tell me. Come to find out after much back and forth, that it was all a mistake and the dealer had no such allocation...got one 7 months later though, ha

T.O.Blackwing

Anyone know when the last CT5 Manual was built? From what I can see on the tracker, one hasn't come off the assembly line since March.

Carguyshu

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Well my dealer called this morning to let me know they got the allocation for my car but I have to give up CF1 & CF2 to build it so told them to go ahead with the build. It will be built as a 2022 so I can keep my Shadow Metallic color that has been discontinued for 2023 which is more important to me than the carbon fiber. Hopefully the aftermarket will come up with some CF parts for it later on when things calm down, but at least my goat rodeo has officially begun 11 months after placing my order.
already happening. see this thread CT5-V - Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

T.O.Blackwing

They are probably built every day. The registry is a manual process and is not up to date.
A couple of people posted here about manuals being on constraint, which was never confirmed, but even if the registry is looked at as a kind of random sampling as opposed to a definitive list, it does reflect a disproportionate amount of autos being added in recent months.
Hence my concern, having ordered a manual myself, and my question to the membership.
Maybe I should be more specific: Anyone here have confirmation of their manual moving to 3800 in April or May?

turbotaz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
V Wagon, CT5 BW on Order
Mine is manual and was built last week. Rob said further up on the thread - he is behind adding manuals to the registry, that's all.

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
"earn points with every new action"

When you're in the pen there isn't much action.

Snowwolfe

Seasoned Member
Passed a good milestone. Hit 3800 today!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly...

@soulsea ...

Finger Fuck You GIF by SWR3

:chuckle

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom