Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

TFG

Seasoned Member
So, Rob--I realize that I have abandoned my order, but it seems odd that the car I ordered still has a status of 3800, since it was built the week of January 10th . . .
Still showing an EDD of tomorrow. Not sure if stonecold is still here but wonder what dealership it may be heading to.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Still showing an EDD of tomorrow. Not sure if stonecold is still here but wonder what dealership it may be heading to.
I didn't realize he abandoned the order. That will be #3 I can delete today. It's like Christmas all over again! 😍

geniusanthony

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 Blackwing on order
Order placed April 1, #BNDWN6 , to my knowledge I'm still at 1100. May as well add me to the list.

Tony

stonecoldtx

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2019 CTS-V
The first picture is just before I bought it . . . right now, I am working on re-doing almost everything on the car . . . drivetrain (Chevrolet Performance "Connect & Cruise LT1\8L90E E-Rod" kit), electrical system, rearend, brakes, etc. etc. . . .
The second picture is the current status, with the engine installed, showing the new LED Headlights and Park/Turn Signals installed

Attachments

• 311_main_l.jpg
    311_main_l.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 48
  • LED'sInstalled.jpg
    LED'sInstalled.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 50

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Last edited:

sfvagon

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing MT (Current), 2012 CTS-V Wagon MT (past)
My dealer informed me that my order has been chosen for additional QA, so I assume that means it's showing as 4B00. Intellectually I understand that looking at it myself won't change anything .... but I need something else to incessantly check and drive myself crazy with other than the Jack Cooper tracker - so …

when you get a chance please add my order to the list - code BJSN0R :LOL:

Last edited:

shbox

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V
They told my car ship as well. That was 2 weeks ago
With all the constantly moving variables in the shipping world, nailing down a delivery time frame is not an exact science. It took 10 days for my car to get the last 15 miles to the delivering dealer.

Likuid

Seasoned Member
Look's like I'm out of the goat pen !
Yes, Cadillac chat told me mine shipped as well 2 weeks ago. So I asked dealer, they said it had not. A week later Cadillac said it was "Available to Ship".

Honestly I wouldn't get your hopes up until you actually touch it in person. There was a guy on here that went to the dealer because he thought it was delivered and it wasn't there. That's how crazy this is.

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
The first picture is just before I bought it . . . right now, I am working on re-doing almost everything on the car . . . drivetrain (Chevrolet Performance "Connect & Cruise LT1\8L90E E-Rod" kit), electrical system, rearend, brakes, etc. etc. . . .
The second picture is the current status, with the engine installed, showing the new LED Headlights and Park/Turn Signals installed
Another TriFive driver here. The '59 in the background must be fun in the summer.

D3LM3L

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing 6MT (VIN 86-420)
I unfortunately went a step back today on the JCW tracker. Went back to "On Hold" after being at "Picked" since April 11. I'm VIN 86-420

Camaro6 User Name: VIN
AsnDate = March 3, 2022, 3:32 pm Eastern Time
BayedDate = March 8, 2022, 9:22 am Eastern Time
DealerName =
DeliveryDate = Null
Description = Pending
Destination = -
DestinationId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
DestinationType =
DispatchedDate = Null
PairedDate = Null
DocumentCount = 0
FreightId = 0452414784
LoadId =
Origin = Grand River GM Plant
OriginId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
OriginType =
TripNumber = -
VehicleStatus = On Hold
VinNumber = 1G6D25R6XN0860420
DocumentList =
RelayInformation =
ShippingNoteId = 28af8d85-8130-4a35-b951-99ef62e5d559

xeerohour

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 ct4 blackwing
I unfortunately went a step back today on the JCW tracker. Went back to "On Hold" after being at "Picked" since April 11. I'm VIN 86-420
This happened to me as well in early April. I definitely wish there was better explanations as to what's happening throughout the process.

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom