Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

Beamz27

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4V BW
I haven't moved up any spots in 7 months with my order at Patrick.
When did you place your order?? I placed mine last November and I was the first order they had gotten. I ended up canceling it in January because I secured an inbound 4BW at MSRP in Madison WI that was built and just waiting or a truck. 1 day before I picked up my car in early March in Madison they called me and said they got the allocation for my car with no restrictions on the CF packages and I told them I was going to pick up my delivered car the next day. I felt bad for Grant the sales guy but I get all my service there so I brought my 4BW there and showed them it a few days later and they hadn’t seen one yet. Musta been 7-8 staff members that walked out and wanted to see it. I’ll buy a last model year one from them when I know what the last model year will be. There are some good people over there

jumpmanjay

Seasoned Member
When did you place your order?? I placed mine last November and I was the first order they had gotten. I ended up canceling it in January because I secured an inbound 4BW at MSRP in Madison WI that was built and just waiting or a truck. 1 day before I picked up my car in early March in Madison they called me and said they got the allocation for my car with no restrictions on the CF packages and I told them I was going to pick up my delivered car the next day. I felt bad for Grant the sales guy but I get all my service there so I brought my 4BW there and showed them it a few days later and they hadn’t seen one yet. Musta been 7-8 staff members that walked out and wanted to see it. I’ll buy a last model year one from them when I know what the last model year will be. There are some good people over there
Beginning of October I placed my 5BW order. At the time I was 6th in line, and last I heard, I'm still 6th.

DomeDepot

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ordered 22' Electric Blue Ct5V BW
Beginning of October I placed my 5BW order. At the time I was 6th in line, and last I heard, I'm still 6th.
That sucks man, Yea I called up Patrick and was planning on putting down a deposit (mid March), but their line was so long. Heritage said I could possibly skip the line if my order had no constrained items, and thats exactly what happened. Placed my deposit and a week later my order got picked up. I highly recommend going with them if you have no CF on your order, or don't want to wait another year.

Quandary

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
How does everyone feel about purchasing a 100K car that has been sitting out unprotected in the Michigan winter for 4 months? Snow, sleet, hail, rain........ Personally the more I think about this the more it is bothering me.

tateintx

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
How does everyone feel about purchasing a 100K car that has been sitting out unprotected in the Michigan winter for 4 months? Snow, sleet, hail, rain........ Personally the more I think about this the more it is bothering me.
Mine is a January build that sat/sits in the lot of doom. I have a EDD of 5/27 and it bothers me (a little). Plan was always to get a 2 step and ceramic as soon as I got it so not worried that it won't look better than if I took it home straight from the factory floor. I know tires, battery etc. are still a possible concern, but I'm confident "IF" there are any concerns my dealer will make them right.

jumpmanjay

Seasoned Member
That sucks man, Yea I called up Patrick and was planning on putting down a deposit (mid March), but their line was so long. Heritage said I could possibly skip the line if my order had no constrained items, and thats exactly what happened. Placed my deposit and a week later my order got picked up. I highly recommend going with them if you have no CF on your order, or don't want to wait another year.
I think I have an order with Heritage for a '23. I say I think because when I last talked to them, they said they'd use the spec from my order at Patrick as a placeholder. But that was a couple weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since.

igotdiabetus

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4V Blackwing
Placed my order for a CT4BW a few weeks ago. Looking forward to my months long wait -_-

Order # BPDV94

Also... Is this how I add my thing to the registry, or do I need to go somewhere on the website and input all my order deets- I don't see any options on the actual registry page? Sorry if this has already been answered 100 times, but I couldn't find any FAQ during my searching, but I'm also dumb so I dunno B^)

DomeDepot

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ordered 22' Electric Blue Ct5V BW
I think I have an order with Heritage for a '23. I say I think because when I last talked to them, they said they'd use the spec from my order at Patrick as a placeholder. But that was a couple weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since.
Yea I'd call them and double check to see where your order sits

diddy837

Seasoned Member
Mine is a January build that sat/sits in the lot of doom. I have a EDD of 5/27 and it bothers me (a little). Plan was always to get a 2 step and ceramic as soon as I got it so not worried that it won't look better than if I took it home straight from the factory floor. I know tires, battery etc. are still a possible concern, but I'm confident "IF" there are any concerns my dealer will make them right.
I have a targeted delivery date of 5/9 but I’m not holding my breath on it!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

m_r_chromium

Placed my order for a CT4BW a few weeks ago. Looking forward to my months long wait -_-

Order # BPDV94

Also... Is this how I add my thing to the registry, or do I need to go somewhere on the website and input all my order deets- I don't see any options on the actual registry page? Sorry if this has already been answered 100 times, but I couldn't find any FAQ during my searching, but I'm also dumb so I dunno B^)
Welcome first of all to the goat rodeo! Going to be a long ride...
Yes, this is the spot to have your order tracked. That is the Blackwing Order Tracking System
Once your car is built, then Rob will eventually add it to the Blackwing Registry. Pretty sure there is still a backlog for some of the recent ones, I may be wrong.

Likuid

Seasoned Member
I got this today, I wonder how accurate it is.
Who knows? My status here is 3800, a couple weeks ago Cadillac told me it was 4300, dealer (at the time) said it was not shipped, but had a EDD of...well...today (5/6). However I checked with Cadillac again today and its changed to 4000.

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom