Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing exterior emblem

OldGoat

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5V Blackwing
Received an email from Cadillac regarding the production of Blackwing emblem to be placed on trunk deck below V emblem.
I called the number given immediately and was assigned a case number after giving my info and VIN #
Still waiting to hear back. Customer service rep told me they were not informed of email drop and were trying to play catch-up.
Anybody else get email or case number yet?
Sorry the phone # is 833-233-4227

Received an email from Cadillac regarding the production of Blackwing emblem to be placed on trunk deck below V emblem.
I called the number given immediately and was assigned a case number after giving my info and VIN #
Still waiting to hear back. Customer service rep told me they were not informed of email drop and were trying to play catch-up.
Anybody else get email or case number yet?
Sorry the phone # is 833-233-4227
🤣🤦‍♂️...ohhh boy, you may want to look around at other threads these past 2 days😇

Thread 'V-Club Email about Badges' V-Club Email about Badges

Thread '2023 models get new blackwing badge on the trunk?' 2023 models get new blackwing badge on the trunk?

Thread '2022 Get the Blackwing Badge' 2022 Get the Blackwing Badge

... and there may be more! 😁

Thanks for heads up. Seems that being member of V club helps( I'm not)
Seems it's me that I get lost trying to find general discussion forum at times.🤪

Thanks for heads up. Seems that being member of V club helps( I'm not)
Seems it's me that I get lost trying to find general discussion forum at times.🤪
It's all good. I'm not a V club member either...I usually just hit the lightning bolt on the top Right of the banner next to the magnifying glass (which can also be used to search... and was recently updated by Rob👍 to be even better!) and it shows all of the most recent posts.

I got said email this morning and confirmation of the new emblem by phone today: Cadillac will FedEx it to my home between 30 days from now and the end of the year.

Yea i just got the email today and called to confirm order. They said they will process the order end of october bc thats when the chamge actually takes place for the newer models and that it should be delivered “end of this year”…..i didnt like that last part much.

Attachments

• 8404864C-114D-48E7-9610-2BB9BD72073B.jpeg
    8404864C-114D-48E7-9610-2BB9BD72073B.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 115
Well, strip my gears and call me shiftless! I received my email this morning as well. I'll be holding my breath until the end of the year.

I got my email the other day.(Took delivery end of march)
Tomorrow I'll give them a call, if I remember.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back