Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Blackwing Early Preview

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V / 2022 CT5-V Blackwing / 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I just signed up for an early preview event hosted by the V-Club and Sewell Cadillac Dallas on Saturday May 29th to see the preproduction 4 & 5 BW. There will be an informal Q&A with Meagan Quinn so hopefully I can get some answers to my questions. So, if you are a V-Club member and in Dallas the event will be held after the dealership closes Saturday evening. Hopefully I can get some good pics for us!

Edit: You have to RSVP on the V-Club website....

Last edited:

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Get is the facts and lots of pics inside and out! I saw that but being in ct it’s just a bit of a drive....

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
I just signed up for an early preview event hosted by the V-Club and Sewell Cadillac Dallas on Saturday May 29th to see the preproduction 4 & 5 BW. There will be an informal Q&A with Meagan Quinn so hopefully I can get some answers to my questions. So, if you are a V-Club member and in Dallas the event will be held after the dealership closes Saturday evening. Hopefully I can get some good pics for us!
Please do share the information we all are definitely interested and curious.

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW
Do you know if Houston Sewell will be doing the same? I have ordered my car there.

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V / 2022 CT5-V Blackwing / 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Do you know if Houston Sewell will be doing the same? I have ordered my car there.
I don't know, it may be that the V-Club got them to do this because the cars will be at the Cadillac V-Racing Top Gun Invitationals the next day at Texas Motorplex.....

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom