Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Bay area Blackwings - wheel fitment

marfan

RiftGang
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
5BW
I am trying to work with Apex wheels, located in Livermore, to see if they have any Camaro (direct fit) or BMW (centering rings) wheels that will work for our cars - most specifically my incoming CT5-BW with steel brakes. Is there anyone with a car in the Bay area that can spare a few hours for them to laser scan it? I think they offer a discount for the volunteer. I can get you in touch with the right reps if needed. Thanks!

I am trying to work with Apex wheels, located in Livermore, to see if they have any Camaro (direct fit) or BMW (centering rings) wheels that will work for our cars - most specifically my incoming CT5-BW with steel brakes. Is there anyone with a car in the Bay area that can spare a few hours for them to laser scan it? I think they offer a discount for the volunteer. I can get you in touch with the right reps if needed. Thanks!
Trying to do the same with aerolarri out of chicago 1evil55 is supposed to hook up with the owner next week and ag luxury already has the measurements

I am located in Concord!

I ended up going a different route, but if you are interested, they can schedule you to scan your car. Most of what they have are Camaro 'compatible' fitments which require centering rings, but from what I've read they are generally good quality and strong wheels.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back