Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Bad timing... does anyone want my CT4-V Blackwing?

Soundman414

Seasoned Member
Here is the car I ordered in December:
Cadillac Configurator

After reading many of your experiences about months wait times for your order, I thought to put my order in December and expect a spring/summer delivery.

I get a call yesterday and my blackwing is produced... I was like... Oh shit that was too soon. As I don't have enough saved up, and still no winter wheel and tire packages while I watch out my window as 6 inches of snow has accumulated in Chicago today. This will be my DD, I have DD'd many RWD cars in the midwest all year round.

So I spoke with the salesperson, very nice, but knows literally nothing about performance cars, wheels, tires, etc and struggles to understand my concerns.

I don't have all the details yet, and I could get them... But if this is a car you are looking for, it's ready to buy and I will just place my order later when I'm ready.

DM me and we can chat. The dealership is Patrick Cadillac in Schaumburg, IL and they guarantee MSRP. The link above is what I ordered.

EDIT, if these links don't work, below is the PDF

Attachments

• Cadillac _ 2022 CT4-V - Build Your Own.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Thanks for bringing it up! but the car built versus the car delivered = two different things... maybe in 2-3 months when the car hits the lot you feel different? if not i hope someone gets it here. :)

Cadillac Configurator

After reading many of your experiences about months wait times for your order, I thought to put my order in December and expect a spring/summer delivery.

I get a call yesterday and my blackwing is produced... I was like... Oh shit that was too soon. As I don't have enough saved up, and still no winter wheel and tire packages while I watch out my window as 6 inches of snow has accumulated in Chicago today. This will be my DD, I have DD'd many RWD cars in the midwest all year round.

So I spoke with the salesperson, very nice, but knows literally nothing about performance cars, wheels, tires, etc and struggles to understand my concerns.

I don't have all the details yet, and I could get them... But if this is a car you are looking for, it's ready to buy and I will just place my order later when I'm ready.

DM me and we can chat. The dealership is Patrick Cadillac in Schaumburg, IL and they guarantee MSRP. The link above is what I ordered.

Pm’d u

Thanks for bringing it up! but the car built versus the car delivered = two different things... maybe in 2-3 months when the car hits the lot you feel different? if not i hope someone gets it here. :)
Yeah, definitely if it was really 2-3 months before it got in my hands. That's about when I was expecting it. So if someone on here is ready and wants it, they can take it and I will place another order this spring. Otherwise, I'll wait and see how everything plays out. Worse case scenario the dealer has a top of the line spec CT4 BW they can sell and I am sure someone in the Chicago area wants it... I'm just trying to not piss off the dealership thinking I'm fucking around with them.

Cadillac Configurator

I bet you got my allocation. I told grant that I wasn’t buying a car without the CF packages, so somebody else got my allocation.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back