Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

ANY PLANS FOR MODDING YOUR CT5-V BW?

arod221

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V BW Matte Shadow Metallic
I was just wondering if anyone else is already starting to scheme up some big plans for their CT5-V BW's...I had a buddy do a quick photoshop rendering of a white one lowered with HRE S104SC wheels on it...doesn't look half bad. I am also having Brixton Forged wheel company do some renderings for me currently as I have worked with them in the past on my ZL1 build.
158635462_934734197343313_1251986171351288089_n.jpg

Ive done the mod the crap out of a car thing and will never go down that rabbit hole ever again...

I installed a downpipe on my golf gti and had it tuned, but I'm not sure how much I'll be modifying my ct4v bw, I can't imagine needing any more performance than what it's giving me (famous last words) and I almost always prefer the stock look.

I installed a downpipe on my golf gti and had it tuned, but I'm not sure how much I'll be modifying my ct4v bw, I can't imagine needing any more performance than what it's giving me (famous last words) and I almost always prefer the stock look.
I agree with your "stock look" comment to an extent...GM made some ugly wheels for this car...I won't have them on the car for more than 2 months (depending on how long HRE or Brixton takes to make new wheels). Power wise I plan to add a smaller pulley and maybe port the stock blower but maintain a very stock look with a slight horsepower increase. Likely powder coat some components under the hood to tie in the grey (shadow metallic) and blue theme without going overboard.

Maybe a little louder bolt on exhaust, that will probably be the extent.

Maybe a little louder bolt on exhaust, that will probably be the extent.
us commifornians have to be very careful what we do to our cars performance wise or risk getting a "state referee" ticket. That means we can't drive the car until it has cleared a full inspection by the stat referee office consisting of an in depth inspection of your cars engine and other components to make sure it is CA smog and road compliant...a real pain in the butt. If you're careful and don't get state refereed then you don't have to smog a new vehicle for 5 years I believe.

us commifornians have to be very careful what we do to our cars performance wise or risk getting a "state referee" ticket. That means we can't drive the car until it has cleared a full inspection by the stat referee office consisting of an in depth inspection of your cars engine and other components to make sure it is CA smog and road compliant...a real pain in the butt. If you're careful and don't get state refereed then you don't have to smog a new vehicle for 5 years I believe.
8 or less model years old before smog is required.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back