Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Another Florida man, in the building...

NoobCT5VBW

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Contemplating...
Hey Y'all,

Looking at the CT5VBW for my next car. Starting a family soon so this will be last choice to spend stupid $$$ on a vehicle. Hear it's a goat rodeo trying to get one of these bad boys... add the fact that I'm leaving FL and heading up to Massachusetts soon (see starting family, too much crazy and crappy schools down here unfortunately) to the mix, and I figure I'm in for a loooooooong wait if I decide to pull the trigger.

Also interested in a Lexus IS500 for the reliability (even MORE rare than the Blackwings it seems like, every dealer I've asked pretty much LOL'd when I asked if there's a chance I could snag one by the end of the year), and a Porsche Taycan (actually have a deposit down on one right now, but having a hard time letting go of ICE).

Former car is a Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, so pretty comfy with a big, high-powered RWD car. Wish me luck!

Welcome soon to be neighbor!

Hey thanks! Being dragged kicking and screaming, it's 80's, sunny & beautiful right now here in Tampa. I don't know how y'all do it up north, but I guess I'm about to find out!

Hey thanks! Being dragged kicking and screaming, it's 80's, sunny & beautiful right now here in Tampa. I don't know how y'all do it up north, but I guess I'm about to find out!
I don't blame you one bit! I hate winter up here and eventually want to be a snow bunny with a winter place in Florida haha

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back