Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Allocations

Pardon my lack of excitement for you .... HOWEVER, CADILLAC - there is something very broken about the BW Launch Event/Allocation process! We attended the virtual Blackwing Launch Event in February 2021 - We tried to get one of the 250 CT5-V BW reservations - No such luck - We immediately got on the "Wait List" - Placed our order prior to the "Wait List Deadline" of March 12, 2021 - and we were told by Cadillac that if anyone backed out of a reservation, Cadillac would backfill from the Wait List (HA! Dealers simply held onto the orders!) - And so our order has been sitting at 1100 since Feb 23rd 2021! We did everything right. Yet somehow, Cadillac can't seem to understand that we, as a Launch Event Customer, had no insights into the future Allocation Process that would reward some dealers and ignore others (like our dealer). Yes - we are very patient people. But somehow, your order dated 1/31/22 just doesn't seem fair to build before ours.

Cadillac- what can you do to "make this right" for us and others whose orders were placed as part of the original "Wait List Deadline" of March 12, 2021?

End of rant - sorry! I'm usually a mild, mannered reporter wearing glasses!
I was also on the Feb 2021 event launch site and got all the way to the deposit info section, entered my first mc payment info and for some reason my card was not accepted, tried to re enter info and it was too late. I then placed an order with a dealership to find out that the dealer was not going to ever get an allocation for 4 or 5 v bw. I am with you MrsCTS-V orders should be take in the order received, but if the dealer does not have or get any allocations, then the wait would be pointless. I was on list last year where I was #140 in line for a 5bw. I just checked around and asked each dealer if they expected to receive any allocations rather than to play the forever never ending waiting game. I hope you see your new ride when the allocation comes your way. I have determined from our group here that removing the cf 1 and 2 packages will help speed up the process once your dealer receives the allocation. Thanks Rob for keeping us up to date with our orders!

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners