Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Aftermarket wheels

I was actually looking at Apex wheels as they have some 18x9 ET31 that I think would work perfectly for my 4BW that is supposed to be built next week. They are reasonably priced and my intention would be to run a square set up with 255s all around rather than staggered for Michigan winters. Apex site even confirms that some of their wheels will fit the 380mm 6 pot Brembos.

I was actually looking at Apex wheels as they have some 18x9 ET31 that I think would work perfectly for my 4BW that is supposed to be built next week. They are reasonably priced and my intention would be to run a square set up with 255s all around rather than staggered for Michigan winters. Apex site even confirms that some of their wheels will fit the 380mm 6 pot Brembos.
To make sure it works, somebody first needs to try and fit front 4BW wheel in the rear. Does it poke too much?
If it’s ok, then we need to make sure that the Apex wheel clears the front caliper.

We need confirmation of factory wheels offset (ET..). If front and rear factory are in fact both ET32, then an Apex wheel at 31 would poke out 1mm further. In the proposed 18x9 square set-up, the rear would simply be 1/2” narrower 1/4“ on the inboard side and 1/4” outboard. I will contact Apex to inquire regarding caliper clearance. Their site references 380mm six piston Brembo clearing. That’s14.96” and ours are marketed as 15” but I’m guessing they are the same.

I've been in touch with Apex about the CT5. They make fitments for Camaro as well as some BMW fitments which could be close for the CT5. They (understandably so) wouldn't commit to specific clearance for a Cadillac fitment unless they can get a car in to scan - which they seemed willing to do based on my brief discussion. I think they are San Fran area (but I could be off), - anyone want to go get a car scanned for the rest of us?

Anyone in SoCal want to take their car to Renick Performance for fitment testing?
ATS-V Wheels

He already has ATS-V stuff, but wants to fit & develop the following for 4BW (maybe 5BW also).
  • Wheels,
  • Down-Pipe,
  • Intake.
Give James a call, he seems very legit.
For wheels he builds & fits multiple mock-ups, to assure everything is perfect.
Needs the car 2 weeks, though.

Apex confirmed some of their readily available 18” wheels will clear our Brembo calipers. Still need to know the factory CT4-V BW offsets front and rear.

^ Same Here, but for West Coast Sellers.
I'm in SoCal and willing to take good condition Stock Wheels w/ Tires & TPMS.
I can give you new TPMS, for your new wheels (in advance, if needed).

If anyone gets new wheels and wants to sell their stockers drop me a DM. I would like another set for track tires and don't want to spend a ton on aftermarket wheels.
A 2nd set of OEM would be great as long as we can get a 285 or 295 on the front without fitment issues.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back