Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Aftermarket wheels

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
Although I plan using my stock wheels for the most part, I am still considering getting some aftermarket wheels for my 4BW, particularly if I end up modifying it. I know absolutely nothing about aftermarket wheels, what are some quality brands, and what kinds of designs do you think would look sharp on a blackwing?

Although I plan using my stock wheels for the most part, I am still considering getting some aftermarket wheels for my 4BW, particularly if I end up modifying it. I know absolutely nothing about aftermarket wheels, what are some quality brands, and what kinds of designs do you think would look sharp on a blackwing?
Great question, I'm in the same boat... interested to see what everyone has to say here.
I just noticed that the wheels I've ordered on my BW4 are almost identical to the 2022 Traverse o_O.
Still sharing bins.....

Attachments

• traverse rims.PNG
    traverse rims.PNG
    420.4 KB · Views: 165
I went w the no cost option for wheels on my 5 knowing i will upgrade to different tires and wheels. Until i get more specs, on the 5 w those massive caliper/rotors… cant decide on what i want…. I have been to two high end shops in the atlanta metro area where i have bought before, and they had nothing they could do until i get the car and have more specs Not a fan of stop flats…. Run flats change the dynamics of the ride, but if im up in the twisties, dont have to worry about a flatbed in the middle of nowhere Yes you get a kit to inflate, but it all depends on what kind of puncture you get….. always had run flats on my vettes

I haven't bought quality aftermarket wheels in a long time either. I'm also curious as to who the good names are out there.

I'm looking for ultralight wheels, but at the same time, the 18's just look a little bit small for me. I know it's a performance hit, but I may go with 19's on my 4. Hoping I can stay pretty close in weight to the OEM design with an aftermarket 19".

FOR CT5-V BW wheels specs see Mirza's post in this thread

No one going with Daytons for their new Caddy?

Negatory…. but probably going with Forgelines… so that kinda counts ;)

Vossen makes some nice aftermarket wheels.

Edit: Meant to say Velgen, not Vossen. Damn you, Monday.

Last edited:
Vossen makes some nice aftermarket wheels.

Edit: Meant to say Velgen, not Vossen. Damn you, Monday.

These are not bad at all! May go for one of their bronze, they look very sharp.

I had these TSW's previously. They were 20x8.5F/10 wide in back. They looked similar to stock but bigger. Weight was comparable.
r6Kv1ZY.jpg

I’ve seen conflicting specs for CT4-V BW factory wheels. On another forum someone posted 18x9 5x120 ET32 fronts and 18x9.5 5x120 ET32 rears. Therefore not the same offset as ATS-V. Anyone looked at the stampings on back of factory wheels Or perhaps have successfully bought and fit a winter set?

BC Forged makes nice wheels. Especially considering they are custom drilled and offset. You can take your car to their office in Ormond Beach, FL (near Daytona), they laser measure the wheel well and then you can get to work on custom offsets/widths, etc.

I'm also hoping my current set of Apex Wheels will fit my BW5. It's a fantastic wheel for motorsports (AutoX/HPDE).

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back