Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Aftermarket wheels for CT4V BW?

cnofar

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing, #46-207
Hi guys, anyone know of site that have wheel/tire packages for the 4BW? I called TireRack directly and they don't have anything, asked if I could bring my car there so they could measure it up (they've yet to get one in house to measure). I'm trying to think ahead to get a set of wheels/tires for winter time.

Anyone have exact confirmation of wheel size/offset? I have found conflicting information.

Regards,
Christopher

Alright, who lives near South Bend, IN that can be the guinea pig and get their car measured?
I live in Indy and would be glad to drive up to South Bend if Tire Rack wants to measure my 5BW.

Hey guys, if anyone is near South Bend, IN, contact TireRack. I am making an appointment with them in August to have my CT4 BW scanned front/rear so I can find tires and wheels that will fit; hopefully this helps others too.
With that said they could use a CT5BW too as they said that need that one too.

Hey guys, if anyone is near South Bend, IN, contact TireRack. I am making an appointment with them in August to have my CT4 BW scanned front/rear so I can find tires and wheels that will fit; hopefully this helps others too.
With that said they could use a CT5BW too as they said that need that one too.
You are the man, and Tire Rack should give you a percentage of the profit from all wheels sold for use on a 4BW.

Last edited:
You are the man, and Tire Rack should give you a percentage of the profit from all wheels sold for use on a 4BW.
I wish! But in all seriousness if this helps others find wheels/tires then I think it's win-win for all.

Going to TireRack late August. If any CT5BW owners can make it TireRack would be happy to get them appointments too.

I wish! But in all seriousness if this helps others find wheels/tires then I think it's win-win for all.

Going to TireRack late August. If any CT5BW owners can make it TireRack would be happy to get them appointments too.
Did you ever get to TireRack and get scanned? I'm looking to get a second set of wheels as well.

Did you ever get to TireRack and get scanned? I'm looking to get a second set of wheels as well.
He got it scanned yesterday. He said the site will reflect the updated info in a week.

He got it scanned yesterday. He said the site will reflect the updated info in a week.
Fairly certain there wont be any 18" wheels that'll work. It'll only be 19"s and you'll either need to go lower profile, or maybe if you stuck with 35s they wouldn't rub. I'd be really interested to see if anyone could run a 19" with 35 profile tires and have it not rub.

Fairly certain there wont be any 18" wheels that'll work. It'll only be 19"s and you'll either need to go lower profile, or maybe if you stuck with 35s they wouldn't rub. I'd be really interested to see if anyone could run a 19" with 35 profile tires and have it not rub.
Kicker is 35 series on 19s will be a larger overall diameter wheel on 4BWs. Stock 5BW wheels are actually pretty much on point as an upgrade on 4BWs. 19x10 +20 and 19x11 +50 will fit, just need to kick down the 35 series tires to 30 series. 275/30R19 and 305/30R19s will fit.

Yes, made it to Tire Rack this past week. Easy process, everyone super friendly, and very cool place to visit even for only short time. They said they'll let me know when website is updated, hopefully one week.

Any updates from Tire Rack? Still nothing up on their site, curious if they gave you more info.
They said they are behind and should be on the site in two weeks or less.

Any updates from Tire Rack? Still nothing up on their site, curious if they gave you more info.
Got a call from them yesterday, they're hoping to have everything up in next few weeks, hopefully end of September. I'm anxious to buy something too before the snow hits. I'll post on the forum when I get an update from them.

Meanwhile at Discount Tire Direct...
1663120196358.png

I would never buy from them, I am a Tire Rack guy for 20+ years, I'm just sayin'.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back