Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

A long time coming!

jfk33

Hi all, I'm excited to be finally joining the Caddy V-series ranks (well, in a few months, probably). Long story short, back in 2016 I was close to buying a used ATS-V for its sweet sweet front engine, RWD, manual transmission goodness with a sublime chassis. However, in that early stage of my career I was a one-car guy, and needed something that could be year-round driven in snow and also an automatic (so my then-wife could also drive it if needed). I ended up buying a new Golf R, which after a stage 1 tune and a few other goodies, has provided plenty of smiles and miles for the last few years.

Fast forward to now and I have a truck for those winter months (Chevy Colorado ZR2) and my ex-wife kept the Volvo XC90. Now that I 1) have a car for these Maine winters and 2) can get back to manual transmission vehicles, I'm putting my Cadillac v-series itch to bed and just put an order in for a CT4V Blackwing, order # BDTXWJ (shout out to Rob, you're the man!)

Rob, I see that you're in NH. I ordered from Holloway Cadillac in Portsmouth, they've been great so far. Maybe I'll see you around!

Reactions: Rob
Hi all, I'm excited to be finally joining the Caddy V-series ranks (well, in a few months, probably). Long story short, back in 2016 I was close to buying a used ATS-V for its sweet sweet front engine, RWD, manual transmission goodness with a sublime chassis. However, in that early stage of my career I was a one-car guy, and needed something that could be year-round driven in snow and also an automatic (so my then-wife could also drive it if needed). I ended up buying a new Golf R, which after a stage 1 tune and a few other goodies, has provided plenty of smiles and miles for the last few years.

Fast forward to now and I have a truck for those winter months (Chevy Colorado ZR2) and my ex-wife kept the Volvo XC90. Now that I 1) have a car for these Maine winters and 2) can get back to manual transmission vehicles, I'm putting my Cadillac v-series itch to bed and just put an order in for a CT4V Blackwing, order # BDTXWJ (shout out to Rob, you're the man!)

Rob, I see that you're in NH. I ordered from Holloway Cadillac in Portsmouth, they've been great so far. Maybe I'll see you around!
Good for you, welcome back.
You'll love the 4BW. I had a 2016 ATS-V and the new 4BW has been improved in every way.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back