Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

5 bw parts

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Where do you order replacement parts for the 5bw Asking for a friend….. both of us googled the heck out of it and latest year we see on any gm parts sites is 2021 Thanks all….

it generally takes 9-12 months for the usual suspect databases to update with new parts. RockAuto, Flow Chevy, etc.

it generally takes 9-12 months for the usual suspect databases to update with new parts. RockAuto, Flow Chevy, etc.
Thanks… so folks that have their blackwings so far need a replacement part, call the dealer only? Totally understand at this point everything is under warranty…. But …..

Thanks… so folks that have their blackwings so far need a replacement part, call the dealer only? Totally understand at this point everything is under warranty…. But …..
Call or visit your dealer to get part numbers, get a price quote from them, then see if it's really worth ordering online and paying for shipping. I have a local Chevy dealer that I've frequented a lot and they give me decent pricing on GM parts. It's not as cheap as the online places and I do have to drive out there to get the parts but I like building the relationship for parts that are cost prohibitive to ship.

Took awhile but replacement OEM tires started showing in Costco configurator a couple of weeks ago. Still waiting on RockAuto

Last edited:
I've been searching ever since I got my BW5 and so far nothing. Only one site that sells car covers says for Blackwings so I bought one and it's just a generic cover but it works for what I'm using it for.

If folks do get part numbers for consumables please post them up. I did post up the part numbers for pads and rotors in another thread.

No it boils down to the continued goat fuck rodeo from gm sorry but there are how many 4’s and 5’a out there already and no available online parts look up ? Wrf

No it boils down to the continued goat fuck rodeo from gm sorry but there are how many 4’s and 5’a out there already and no available online parts look up ? Wrf
I don't think it's a GM problem. I went to the dealer and they were able to look up part numbers, they didn't all have prices or were available but they were in the system. I'm pretty sure all the online stores are using some 3rd party for the parts diagram and that is what needs updating.

It's like trying to paper service manuals. You can get them now through GMs system but Helm, which is who makes the CD and paper ones, is years behind.

I've been searching ever since I got my BW5 and so far nothing. Only one site that sells car covers says for Blackwings so I bought one and it's just a generic cover but it works for what I'm using it for.
Can you post a pic of the cover you got? Is it indoor or outdoor? Decent quality? Where did you buy?

Can you post a pic of the cover you got? Is it indoor or outdoor? Decent quality? Where did you buy?
As soon as I get home I'll post the part number and place where I purchased it.

I got the car cover from Car Covers - CarCoversFactory.com and select the 2022 Cadillac and which Blackwing you have. Their not custom, but it does fit and not a bad price. Would be better if it had the Blackwing logo on it and custom fit.

Attachments

• IMG_3600.jpg
    IMG_3600.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace