Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Rolex 24 hrs at Daytona

You will probably spank the class at spring mountain next month!

Ha, I'm just there to have fun with friends and familiarize myself with my car in a closed environment, not to race anyone. And there's always something new for me to learn no matter what the situation. RWD high hp/tq cars give me the greatest challenge because I'm naturally impatient with the throttle on corner exit, so SM gives me an opportunity to work on that on someone else's gear. Plus I'll be drunk. (y)

Ha, I'm just there to have fun with friends and familiarize myself with my car in a closed environment, not to race anyone. And there's always something new for me to learn no matter what the situation. RWD high hp/tq cars give me the greatest challenge because I'm naturally impatient with the throttle on corner exit, so SM gives me an opportunity to work on that on someone else's gear. Plus I'll be drunk. (y)
LOL, I can't wait to meet you..

Awesome videos and info, thanks. I'm in a class before yours I think. The option for the sound was super easy to find in PDR settings and I thought I had been through the options when I added the overlay early on but clearly I did not. Then at Daytona was the first time I exported the video and replayed it. My fault and an easy lesson learned.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back