Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Rolex 24 hrs at Daytona

I didn’t check the website for tickets in time so we’ll miss this 1 but we were at Petit Lemans in November, Cadillac is a great host for the events so enjoy.

I was wondering if anyone from the forum is going to Daytona next weekend? The Cadillac V-Club is going and will get to sit in the Cadillac suite..
Interesting. Wonder when the deadline is to sign up. I assume it's passed. I didn't bother joining the V club since as far as I can tell there's no FL chapter which I find very surprising.

Steve I will be there!! We have tickets in the championship club. Would love to get into the cadillac suite.

If anyone is interested we have an extra ticket for the championship club.

Steve I will be there!! We have tickets in the championship club. Would love to get into the cadillac suite.
I just got the invitation yesterday and a deal I could not say no to.... From what I'm told everything for the V-club is sold out and there is a waiting list..... I just got lucky again....

This is my third trip and I'll get some pics. I will be there camping infield and also joined the club and got access to the Cadillac suite. Veterans get a nice club discount. They sold out very fast for the car corral\suite package but there are 4 more events this year CA, MI, NY, GA (not all tracks have a Cadillac corral). Very nice to see attendance at races picking up again.

This is my third trip and I'll get some pics. I will be there camping infield and also joined the club and got access to the Cadillac suite. Veterans get a nice club discount. They sold out very fast for the car corral\suite package but there are 4 more events this year CA, MI, NY, GA (not all tracks have a Cadillac corral). Very nice to see attendance at races picking up again.
This will be my first time there so I don't know what all to expect...I will be on the coat tails of some friends that have been there many times tho..... I have been to a lot of NASCAR events in the past but nothing like this.

I do a lot of NASCAR races too and the camping is similar. The fun factor is higher at IMSA though as you can get right in the action. Garages to see cars throughout the event, grid walk, driver intros, fireworks and the podium. The lake has a dock and path along it. The golf carts will take you around for a tip if you want a ride outside the tram and the food trucks have better food than the track.

Guess what is on the front of the 2022 01 DPi Cadillac? A large Blackwing logo of course and assume its on all of them. I only found one picture from the roar and cannot provide it here as I do not own the photo. To see it search for B-Rollz Photography on facebook or Log into Facebook. No affiliation but seems nice that the photographer has put some really nice photos up for all to see.

272446555_126635733190861_1774265725515254702_n.jpg

Not Blacking gets emblem that actual Blackwings don't get.

This is why only the drunkest aliens ever visit.

10a7b9e09813959b61af3b591b6b247e--rage-comics-dance.jpg

Effing love the BW logo.

It's 11pm on a Sunday and I am currently +4 bourbon, but still... Blackwing *means* something. Cadillac should embrace the performance heritage it has while ICE still exists.

Don't get me wrong... I'll still happily test drive a Lyriq... but it's not going to replace the fire-breathing black-winged dragon.

Peacock is streaming the entire race.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners