Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Really wish all the new media of the BW wasn't always infrared tintcoat, it looks so damn good and always makes me second guess choosing black raven!
I agree! I think I've asked my girls at least 50 times Black is right.........

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
well probably like everyone else second guessi g colors, carbon options, seat options, etc i called yesterday and went from mid tier seats to top tier with carbon backs. Didn’t want to not have them. Dealer told me that he thinks yesterday was probably last day to make changes. Supposedly final pull of orders is to be today? If I understood him right.

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Dealership. At least thats all i would expect. I’m having mine picked up from dealer by automotive elegance shop in a covered trailer to have ppf and ceramic coating put on.

BenBaad

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Dealership. At least thats all i would expect. I’m having mine picked up from dealer by automotive elegance shop in a covered trailer to have ppf and ceramic coating put on.
That’s good. I chose a dealership 5 mins from where I plan to get my protection done.
Edit: house is 2 hours away from those places though. Don’t want to be worrying about rock chips the whole time

Last edited:

rick66

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2013 Cadillac CTS V
So, as a helpful service to our members, if you post your order number here once you get it from your dealer, I will do what I can to track your orders and post the updates....on one condition: you post pics when you get it!

Current Blackwing Order Tracker

Keep in mind that CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing production is set to begin on July 5th, 2021, so there won't be much movement in orders prior to the start of production.
Preliminary Order Detail. #ZMJC8Z.
Thank you.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Rob, i upgraded seats, are you able to see the upgrade. It to the jet black semi aniline. ZMKQFG
Thanks. Jeff

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Rob, i upgraded seats, are you able to see the upgrade. It to the jet black semi aniline. ZMKQFG
Thanks. Jeff
I can see the semi-aniline upgrade, but all other options are RPO codes:

AQJ, BTH, CFZ, CWM, GBA, HME, HMR, IWE, JE2, J6F, J6H, LT4, MJK, NE1, PDH, Q61, ROT, RWL, SPY, VAV, VK3, VLI, VS2, Y26, Y5X, Y6F, Y61, 1SV, 709

poor-sha

Do we know the last day to make changes? We're still 3 months out and I'm seriously considering changing blues.

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I just upgraded my seats Monday and the dealer/owner thought Tuesday was the last day but honestly that doesn't mean anything. Check with your dealer.

BenBaad

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Do we know the last day to make changes? We're still 3 months out and I'm seriously considering changing blues.
I hope we can’t make any changes still. That’s gonna have me going back and forth on my seat choice 😂

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom