Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Does anyone know if they will be shipping the first ones this week? I work in the industry and it doesn’t make sense why they would wait if they are ready. Maybe they are still waiting on something for the ones that are “built”
@Mirza Grebovic already said that they're not using a build shy strategy, and that the cars that are done are complete. My guess is it's some combination of quality control holdbacks and shipping logistics (i.e. need to accumulate enough cars going in one direction to justify a transport). Hopefully we'll see them moving out soon.

loudmofo

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BLACKWING
I guess i will see my car just in time to park it into the garage for winter lol.

loudmofo

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BLACKWING
GM is not the only car company with issues i ordered my wife a Acura rdx 5 weeks ago and we are still waiting on it.

Paynster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT-4V Blackwing
Cant freakin wait …. Fast forward to future posts w folks who get their cars and share videos, pics, etc These other posts are gettin old just sayi
@Mirza Grebovic already said that they're not using a build shy strategy, and that the cars that are done are complete. My guess is it's some combination of quality control holdbacks and shipping logistics (i.e. need to accumulate enough cars going in one direction to justify a transport). Hopefully we'll see them moving out soon.
Enough cars going one direction. This means I get mine before @Tall Steve. Crest is further North!! Lol

Last edited:

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V / 2022 CT5-V Blackwing / 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I remember being all butt hurt that my ZL1 1LE was the 2nd car off of the trailer so, I couldn’t say that I had the 1st car delivered in SoCal just that it was on the 1st trailer to SoCal. 😂
Lol, it’s not that big of a deal to me but @Paynster and a few more of us will have the first BW’s in dfw area.. I was told that my car was one of the first Sewell cars produced tho. I will not see my car for at least 10 days after I get it because it goes straight to detailer for the works!

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Lol, it’s not that big of a deal to me but @Paynster and a few more of us will have the first BW’s in dfw area.. I was told that my car was one of the first Sewell cars produced tho. I will not see my car for at least 10 days after I get it because it goes straight to detailer for the works!
Im hoping that I will be the first and only in Ft Campbell area :D

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Well guys everything happens for reason. I am glad things didn't work out for the porsche 911 gt3. Finally got to do some really good research on the 911 come to find out it has been carrying majority of the same plat form with minor up grades. When you campair that to the money you are spending you think there would be more technology. Don't get me wrong it is awesome vehicle. Interestingly other car companies have been stepping up there game and providing just as fun vehicles for less. I get it for some money isn't a concern just the name on the hood.

I am so excited for those getting your vehicles it has been a long journey. Thanks to all my fellow men and women who have served and are serving. The few the proud oorah

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom