Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Some REAL pics

Attachments

• IMG_2053 copy.jpg
    IMG_2053 copy.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 60

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Are you still in?
No, I had to retire early. Due to major shipboard fire, fighting the fire a large fuel line burst and I was blown down to lower level and shattered my knee.
That's why I didn't order a manual. I always drove manuals but had to go to automatic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rob

Blackwing86

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Did anyone’s order ship yet? Btw mine is built 5 bw with carbon pack 1 and 2..

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
One note as I read through the owners manual I am less interested in tracking it. There are a lot of things you have to do to keep warranty. Stilll up in the air but I guess my Ducati and Yamaha will have to do. Also you can’t drag a knee with the Blackwing….
Can you clarify whats scaring you off, on my CT4 I dont have to so much but change diff oil at 1500, put in some track dot4 (this is just a no brainer) and normal maintance going forward. Alignment for track is normal but really depends on skill level, you dont really need it if its first time out, if skilled and experienced yes highly recommended. As far as warranty you just cant modify car is really the thing.

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
For the same reason as you, I am trying to do business with Hendrick in Charlotte. I have bought many cars from Hendrick dealerships in the area, and it's always great. I have a good rapport with them and know where I am in line (#2). They don't know how many allocations they will get, no one does, no one knows how many cars will be built. But, even Sewell doesn't know how many allocations they will get other than "a lot." How many is a lot?
I'm sorry, my bad..

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
nice, I go on terminal leave after 22yrs on Sep 2nd this year.
Wished I could have stayed in at least do 20 but had no choice. They said with a shattered left knee I couldn't go back aboard a ship.
Thank you for your service.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
I am just saying cadillac you don't have to be afraid to ship the cars. If are scared I do believe the paint had plenty of time to dry. Get these men and women there cars. Gotta have that good old American power terrorizing the streets. Cadillac set them free let us remind you cadillac you did say they will look better in our drive ways. I don't believe you cadillac how about that why don't you proves us wrong cadillac. What you going to do about it cadillac we called you out. Show up or craw back in facility to hide and cry. Huh what u going to do about it cadillac cause every where I look drive ways are empty.

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Wished I could have stayed in at least do 20 but had no choice. They said with a shattered left knee I couldn't go back aboard a ship.
Thank you for your service.
Thank you for your service. That's crazy what happened. I feel you on the manual. Mine is a manual so if you're in SD I'll let you take a ride in it

Blackwing86

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Does anyone know if they will be shipping the first ones this week? I work in the industry and it doesn’t make sense why they would wait if they are ready. Maybe they are still waiting on something for the ones that are “built”

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom