Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Paynster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT-4V Blackwing
How did you enter in your car? When trying to put in my VIN, I couldn't selected the model, they only had the XT4 and 5
You have to enter it in on the Web. My dealer gave me the full VIN. Once it is entered in on website my.Cadillac.com it will transfer to the app

Paynster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT-4V Blackwing
One note as I read through the owners manual I am less interested in tracking it. There are a lot of things you have to do to keep warranty. Stilll up in the air but I guess my Ducati and Yamaha will have to do. Also you can’t drag a knee with the Blackwing….

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V / 2022 CT5-V Blackwing / 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
One note as I read through the owners manual I am less interested in tracking it. There are a lot of things you have to do to keep warranty. Stilll up in the air but I guess my Ducati and Yamaha will have to do. Also you can’t drag a knee with the Blackwing….
Before I had to give up ridding I could use a tire edge to edge but I could never drag a knee! :)

marfan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 order status purgatory
I am definitely excited to see pictures of the ct5-v bw with carbon fiber 1 and 2 packages. Please post pictures and videos. When some gets to see it.
Cadillac will give you a personalized video tour online, walk the camera around the car and show you everything. If you have a microphone, you can even talk to them. See the thread titled 'Cadillac Live'.

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
How did you enter in your car? When trying to put in my VIN, I couldn't selected the model, they only had the XT4 and 5
Do it on your online computer 1st. then put in the VIN number, you don't need to select the model, the VIN number will do the rest. It even has the color of my Blackwing picture when it comes up.

Davel518

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
Was at my dealer yesterday. Was told most of the cars on order have carbon fiber packages and won't be built until September at the earliest.
"At the earliest" is scary. Odd they were able to get CF for 20 cars or however many have been built with it. I would think they would either be able to source none, or enough.

KnightCaddy

What do you expect, it's GM. Corvette C8's had the same problem with high wing spoilers and ground effects options. They built about 60 with the options and then put the options on constraint.

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
Well, I tried to help but without calling and talking to someone you will never know about their wait list or their allocations... Ive been doing business with the Sewell family of dealerships for 20 plus years and know how great of a deanship they are...All the times I've had to deal with a brand that Sewell does not sell it's a shit show and I hate it!!
For the same reason as you, I am trying to do business with Hendrick in Charlotte. I have bought many cars from Hendrick dealerships in the area, and it's always great. I have a good rapport with them and know where I am in line (#2). They don't know how many allocations they will get, no one does, no one knows how many cars will be built. But, even Sewell doesn't know how many allocations they will get other than "a lot." How many is a lot?

Paynster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT-4V Blackwing
For the same reason as you, I am trying to do business with Hendrick in Charlotte. I have bought many cars from Hendrick dealerships in the area, and it's always great. I have a good rapport with them and know where I am in line (#2). They don't know how many allocations they will get, no one does, no one knows how many cars will be built. But, even Sewell doesn't know how many allocations they will get other than "a lot." How many is a lot?
You should do well with #2. Hendricks moves a decent amount of GM product.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom