Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
If you dont track regular service per owners manual.
Yes...for the love of God....everyone...please read your owners manual. All car manufacturers put them in new cars for a reason and they are incredibly informative!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I thought I was the only person that read the owners manual...
Nope! And people get pissed at me when they ask me when should they change their oil, and I ask them what their owners manual says. Go figure.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Yes...for the love of God....everyone...please read your owners manual. All car manufacturers put them in new cars for a reason and they are incredibly informative!
Since cars have gotten so sophisticated, it’s me, the car and the owner’s manual for the 1st weekend. Hopefully, this time will be a little easier since I own a Camaro which should be somewhat similar. Then occasion refreshers with the owner’s manual after that.

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I just got the search functionality working for the CT4-Vs today. I have to port my coding over for the CT5-Vs and then compensate for their options. I'll make an official announcement this weekend, THEN, I can start populating all the cars that have been built. I only have 10 fingers ya know! 🤣
How many toes though? 🤔

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
There are 24 hours in a day too. I’m just sayin’ 🤣
I've been averaging 5 hours of sleep every night this week. The rest of my time has been spent doing car stuff lol

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
Speaking of owner’s manuals, I hope that Cadillac springs for something just slightly better than the zip lock bag that Chevrolet provided to keep it in. 😂
This is what came with my 2020 CT5-V...

Attachments

• IMG_3150.jpg
    IMG_3150.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 33

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
This is what came with my 2020 CT5-V...
That’s about the same thing I got with my ‘18 V3. My ‘15 SS manual was in a ziplock and when I bought my ‘17 SS either the salesman or the dealer put the manual in a nice binder thing that said Holden on it.

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
That’s about the same thing I got with my ‘18 V3. My ‘15 SS manual was in a ziplock and when I bought my ‘17 SS either the salesman or the dealer put the manual in a nice binder thing that said Holden on it.
My 2017 SS had a nice Holden binder also..

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom