Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I am just wondering when the registry will be updated to at least VIN 24 :) No Rush
I just got the search functionality working for the CT4-Vs today. I have to port my coding over for the CT5-Vs and then compensate for their options. I'll make an official announcement this weekend, THEN, I can start populating all the cars that have been built. I only have 10 fingers ya know! 🤣

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
He told me that because they are only making approximately 150 of that color he thinks it will be more valuable than the first 250/250....I almost purchased it, but I'm waiting for next year to get a CT4-V BW...He also stated that he really thinks the car will be made again in 2023...I hope so because I will be ordering one..
The Blackwings will only be a 2-year run...

Paynster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT-4V Blackwing
Sewell Cadillac Dallas, talk to GM.. I spoke to him today with a few questions and he was very knowledgeable.. Sewell will get more allocations than any other dealer...He currently has a CT4-V in Dark emerald frost that can be ordered now, he told me he can change the options up until Tuesday...They sell at MSRP...Great dealership!
I can Vouch for this. I use Crest but you can not go wrong with Sewell or Crest. I know the Cadi Lead Tech at Sewell. If he is as good on those cars as he is on our race bikes you are in good hands!!

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
He told me that because they are only making approximately 150 of that color he thinks it will be more valuable than the first 250/250....I almost purchased it, but I'm waiting for next year to get a CT4-V BW...He also stated that he really thinks the car will be made again in 2023...I hope so because I will be ordering one..
Thanks Steve I am excited for you.

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
After today I am kinda giving up on my ct5-v bw order. I am not even sure what is going on any more my dealership has decided to end all conversations between us. I did try to reach out to other dealership they did say the best spot in getting one is the current spot I am in. I am extremely happy for those getting one. Everything happens for a reason. I have been doing my best trying to find dealership with the shortest wait list possible and have a high allocation status.
See, the problem is we have NO IDEA what dealers have what sort of allocation status, it's ridiculous. Obvious dealers like Sewell will get a lot of allocations, but everyone knows that and I'm sure their waiting list is quite long. Is there a real list of sales by dealership somewhere?

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
See, the problem is we have NO IDEA what dealers have what sort of allocation status, it's ridiculous. Obvious dealers like Sewell will get a lot of allocations, but everyone knows that and I'm sure their waiting list is quite long. Is there a real list of sales by dealership somewhere?
It comes down to be at right place at right time.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Cadillac representative told me this coming Monday call my dealership and speak to the customer relationship representative. Cadillac told me don't even waist my time with the sales person and manager

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
Well, I tried to help but without calling and talking to someone you will never know about their wait list or their allocations... Ive been doing business with the Sewell family of dealerships for 20 plus years and know how great of a deanship they are...All the times I've had to deal with a brand that Sewell does not sell it's a shit show and I hate it!!

Paynster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT-4V Blackwing
Well, I tried to help but without calling and talking to someone you will never know about their wait list or their allocations... Ive been doing business with the Sewell family of dealerships for 20 plus years and know how great of a deanship they are...All the times I've had to deal with a brand that Sewell does not sell it's a shit show and I hate it!!
We are all call people on this site. I would not assume that many people know about the cars. In my office, there are 4 high end sports cars and few know about the BW. At my track only about 20%.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Your cars are built fine and there is no "shy" stuff lol. 8/25 is a total guess so take it with a grain of salt.

1500 miles break in is for the differential before track, you have to change oil in diff and engine oil never hurts either. 500 is RPM limiter gives u full range as some have stated.

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Your cars are built fine and there is no "shy" stuff lol. 8/25 is a total guess so take it with a grain of salt.

1500 miles break in is for the differential before track, you have to change oil in diff and engine oil never hurts either. 500 is RPM limiter gives u full range as some have stated.
So if you dont plan to track your car, still need diff service at 1500 miles?

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
If you dont track regular service per owners manual.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Last edited:

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom