Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

treddi

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CTS4V BW
The mobile app doesn't allow you to select the 4/5. However, if you do it on the web, it will just ask for a VIN and you can step through it.

Doesn't seem like you can do much yet without it being connected. Would be cool if we could lock / unlock the doors :).

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
The mobile app doesn't allow you to select the 4/5. However, if you do it on the web, it will just ask for a VIN and you can step through it.

Doesn't seem like you can do much yet without it being connected. Would be cool if we could lock / unlock the doors :).
And track it for delivery!

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
I opened the my Cadillac app and put in my VIN number and it showed up. Not a lot of information on it yet but at least it allowed me to save it and now it shows I have 2 Cadillacs.

On my Cadillac app, select add vehicle and insert the vin number. The picture showing the car was the color I selected.
I contacted the Cadillac advisor, they gave me the whole VIN, but when I enter it into the Cad app, it does not give me a choice of ct5-v bw ... maybe your car is farther along in the process than mine:)

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
You have no idea...
After today I am kinda giving up on my ct5-v bw order. I am not even sure what is going on any more my dealership has decided to end all conversations between us. I did try to reach out to other dealership they did say the best spot in getting one is the current spot I am in. I am extremely happy for those getting one. Everything happens for a reason. I have been doing my best trying to find dealership with the shortest wait list possible and have a high allocation status.

Paynster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT-4V Blackwing
I contacted the Cadillac advisor, they gave me the whole VIN, but when I enter it into the Cad app, it does not give me a choice of ct5-v bw ... maybe your car is farther along in the process than mine:)
You need to enter it on the web and it will transfer to the app.

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
After today I am kinda giving up on my ct5-v bw order. I am not even sure what is going on any more my dealership has decided to end all conversations between us. I did try to reach out to other dealership they did say the best spot in getting one is the current spot I am in. I am extremely happy for those getting one. Everything happens for a reason. I have been doing my best trying to find dealership with the shortest wait list possible and have a high allocation status.
Well I tried to reply with a motivational video but it didn't work. Hang in there.

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
Sewell Cadillac Dallas, talk to GM.. I spoke to him today with a few questions and he was very knowledgeable.. Sewell will get more allocations than any other dealer...He currently has a CT4-V in Dark emerald frost that can be ordered now, he told me he can change the options up until Tuesday...They sell at MSRP...Great dealership!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Sewell Cadillac Dallas, talk to GM.. I spoke to him today with a few questions and he was very knowledgeable.. Sewell will get more allocations than any other dealer...He currently has a CT4-V in Dark emerald frost that can be ordered now, he told me he can change the options up until Tuesday...They sell at MSRP...Great dealership!
Doesn't surprise me. I believe Sewell is the largest Cadillac dealer in the country

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
That's pretty awesome, I wonder if the matte cars will hold value better.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Just an FYI, if anyone cancels their order here, please let me know so I can stop tracking it.:oops:

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
That's pretty awesome, I wonder if the matte cars will hold value better.
He told me that because they are only making approximately 150 of that color he thinks it will be more valuable than the first 250/250....I almost purchased it, but I'm waiting for next year to get a CT4-V BW...He also stated that he really thinks the car will be made again in 2023...I hope so because I will be ordering one..

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
He told me that because they are only making approximately 150 of that color he thinks it will be more valuable than the first 250/250....I almost purchased it, but I'm waiting for next year to get a CT4-V BW...He also stated that he really thinks the car will be made again in 2023...I hope so because I will be ordering one..
At 115 5s to 35 4s in that color per Rob’s post. Maybe, you shoulda… 1 of 35. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom