Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Getting ready to drop mine and go back to a M5 CS. Just can't believe the Dark Emerald Frost is now out for 150 cars only. I am completely baffled and frustrated at the handling of this rollout.
Do you want to know what else baffles me. Calling around finding out how many people are on the wait list for each dealership for the c8 z06. Just wondering how many people have there names on multiple dealership waitlist and what a mess that creates

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
If I wasn't getting the Blackwing (or my dealer decides to change his mind and mark up my order), I might just wait it out for the Lotus Emira V6 with an MT, pretty amazing looking car, though who knows what kind of nightmare reserving another car would be.

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
If I wasn't getting the Blackwing (or my dealer decides to change his mind and mark up my order), I might just wait it out for the Lotus Emira V6 with an MT, pretty amazing looking car, though who knows what kind of nightmare reserving another car would be.
I was checking that out too. Less than a BW5.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Do you want to know what else baffles me. Calling around finding out how many people are on the wait list for each dealership for the c8 z06. Just wondering how many people have there names on multiple dealership waitlist and what a mess that creates
You have no idea...

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
BD9B0D09-D567-4D82-BC18-859E341B0225.jpeg

My dealer is saying that we have an estimated 8/25 delivery date… that seems like a really long time… I wonder if that holds true and if so, why?

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
View attachment 3679
My dealer is saying that we have an estimated 8/25 delivery date… that seems like a really long time… I wonder if that holds true and if so, why?
That seems to be right at about 6 weeks which is what I had stated previously based on previous experience.

Jimmerz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT4-V, 2022 CT-5 V Blackwing (soon)
I read on another forum that GM is doing what they call "Build-Shy" on there trucks and other vehicles as well. They are building the vehicle and parking them and holding for semi conductor chips to complete build. It may be what they are doing to our Blackwings.

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I read on another forum that GM is doing what they call "Build-Shy" on there trucks and other vehicles as well. They are building the vehicle and parking them and holding for semi conductor chips to complete build. It may be what they are doing to our Blackwings.
If that's what they're doing, that's fine... but I wish they'd at least tell us. I'm trying to do some planning, get financing and trade value figured out, schedule ceramic coating, etc. Just say, "hey, your car's going to be a little bit while we sort stuff out--probably x weeks," and I'd say "ok."

Paynster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT-4V Blackwing
View attachment 3679
well look at it on the positive.. You will go an extra three to 4 weeks without your first speeding ticket. Seriously though, I wish I could take delivery in Grand Rapids to help with the 1500 mile Break in Period. I am at the track every weekend and it will be tempting.

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I opened the my Cadillac app and put in my VIN number and it showed up. Not a lot of information on it yet but at least it allowed me to save it and now it shows I have 2 Cadillacs.

GB2066

So, as a helpful service to our members, if you post your order number here once you get it from your dealer, I will do what I can to track your orders and post the updates....on one condition: you post pics when you get it!

Current Blackwing Order Tracker

Keep in mind that CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing production is set to begin on July 5th, 2021, so there won't be much movement in orders prior to the start of production.

GM Event Codes​

Below is an updated list of GM Event Codes used during the ordering process:

View attachment 3216
My order # is ZQHWX2. Thanks!!

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I opened the my Cadillac app and put in my VIN number and it showed up. Not a lot of information on it yet but at least it allowed me to save it and now it shows I have 2 Cadillacs.
It seems to only have XT5 & XT6 for Model choices for 2022.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom