Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
It's interesting looking at the VIN increments and seeing who's on the forum vs. not on the forum. Lots of sequential VINs, but a bunch of gaps as well.

If they do end up shutting down next week (taking all rumors with a huge grain of salt, of course...), I hope they ship out the finished cars first. Would be frustrating knowing our cars are ready to go and just sitting there.

Nino313

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Big jump in the VIN sequence, but dealer gave me a readout this morning that showed mine as #28 (ct4v BW) at 3800 and ready to ship. Also dealer was notified the plant will be shut down next week...don't know how that affects shipping, but not great for those waiting for production.

Only news I see on plants being shut down next week are the truck plants (Flint, Fort Wayne, and Mexico). Lansing should be good afaik.

DwnshiftAz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4v BW
Here is my order number: ZKQCBC
All I know is that is has rolled off assembly
Its chassis 012 and no other update at this time.

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member

Attachments

• B7F8FAA4-8E21-4378-9402-A2A6A5D24E6E.png
    B7F8FAA4-8E21-4378-9402-A2A6A5D24E6E.png
    729.6 KB · Views: 40

DwnshiftAz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4v BW
Earnhardt / Scottsdale
;)
I have had zero issues in dealing with them. The communication has been upfront and clear from the get go.
I originally was talking to arrowhead caddy… but they stopped responding in sept of last year.
RJ helped me on the original order… I sat with my laptop watching the premier and when it went live…. it wouldnt live me sign up online… I was chatting via text with RJ and he got me signed up right away…minutes after it went live.
All I can say is its a sellers market right now.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Here is my order number: ZKQCBC
All I know is that is has rolled off assembly
Its chassis 012 and no other update at this time.
Correct. Your car was built a few days ago.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom