Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

loudmofo

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BLACKWING
Guys, my car is stuck at code 1100.

My dealer is saying that even when they have an allocation spot, there have been constraints on the orders from GM. Specifically, they said that they are unable to process a car that has the Carbon Fiber packages.

Has anyone else seen or heard this from their dealer?
I was part of the first 500, my ct4-v was built yesterday i have both carbon package 1 and 2.

Davel518

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing

My dealer is saying that even when they have an allocation spot, there have been constraints on the orders from GM. Specifically, they said that they are unable to process a car that has the Carbon Fiber packages.

I have cf1 and have been pushed back over a month. At the same time I'm pretty sure some of the completed vehicles have cf.

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..

I posted a while back about this. Pretty sure it's in this thread. I have CF1&2 and recently got pushed from 8/2 - 9/13 - 10/2 TPW.

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Congrats guys on builds! Already see the "when are they shipping" I knew it lol... be patient lets get some more cars built here and hopefully get some answers on allocations for waitlist guys!
Haha, not storming the factory gates looking for my car, just legitimately curious about the process. The logistics side is interesting.

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
This was just posted a minute ago for you non reservation/waitlist guys. Asked about ADM.
25B48A55-6077-482A-9C47-6D63EAEFED81.jpg

Last edited:

V-Wagon

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 CTS-V Wagon
FYI - For anyone who has a Dark Emerald Frost BW on order, this weeks allocation cycle may be the only one Cadillac has.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
That's fair. I was hoping to make a deal so stepping on toes wasn't a good move. I've passed on it already FYI.
I understand and no reflection on you. I wish you nothing but the best in getting this fine car at MSRP as soon as possible. I'm still scarred from my GT350R experience regarding ADM. 🤣

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
ADM fee's will be added. I don't want to say here what I was quoted out of respect to the dealer. It wasn't as bad as stories I've read here.
It’s kind of expected tbh. I’m a initial 250 and I still have a “market adjustment” of $2k

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Yay cadillac just woke me up to tell I am currently at 1100 status. Your order has not been accepted by gm. We suggest that you try to work with your dealership that is all the information we can provide you at this time. Definitely been discouraging so far calling around and being told we can put your name on our wait list and being told that puts you at 3rd year of production for 2023 corvette c8 z06.

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Not that it matters but the carbon rumors may have some validity, at least for 5’s. Mine has both and I’m delayed.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom