Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
5150 here. Yes going nuts over dates getting pushed. Trying for all my patience I can muster..

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
460022! Ok, I'll finally take a breath, haha. I just had nightmares of going from "it should've been built last week" to "maybe it'll be built sometime this year." Hopefully they'll get in the parts they need soon and start moving everybody back up.

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
We'll see who can get there first :) I'd like to get some details on track prep from @Mirza Grebovic if he can. Track alignment, oil specs, etc. I assume we'll need to replace the brake fluid at a minimum as the stuff GM uses from the factory is garbage. I boiled the brakes on my C7 ZR1 trying to make the first corner after leaving pit lane. My C8 boiled the stock fluid doing lead/follow for some students in intermediate group.

As far as the Hellcat goes on track. I had a student once at VIR with one and he asked me to drive it. It was the only car I could not get to turn even when using heavy trail-braking. Really turned like a pig but boy would it put out some thrust once it was straight.
Then they need to build both our cars ASAP, since we know they are watching us at the track (right GM?, ha). I remember some of your posts on corvette forums, I'll need to sign up for some instruction from you once we both get our cars!!

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
So it looks like nobody has actually moved beyond 3800 yet, at least among the people who are tracking on here. I wonder how long it will take before they actually start letting the cars leave the factory. I'm guessing they're probably doing QA and things will speed up once they're satisfied things are working as expected?

V-Wagon

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 CTS-V Wagon
You will never be disappointed in a M5. Ever. I have had 3. They just keep getting better.

As far as the RS6 Avant... that thing is the ultimate. I wanted to get one for my wife. Her answer? "I will never drive a station wagon!". The next day she said "and you aint getting one either, I will never have one of those in our garage or driveway!". She called an Avant a station wagon!!!! :hb
Did someone say wagon!? I special ordered an RS6 Avant to go with my manual V-Wagon. I ultimately did not take delivery due to Cadillac making a more powerful dynamically superior vehicle with a MANUAL transmission :) Now, if we could just get a CT5-V BW Wagon......hint, hint.....that would be the Holy Grail.............

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
Then they need to build both our cars ASAP, since we know they are watching us at the track (right GM?, ha). I remember some of your posts on corvette forums, I'll need to sign up for some instruction from you once we both get our cars!!
Did you get the PDR? Happy to look at some data as well. My car is still at 3400 with a 7/12 TPW so we'll see when I actually get the car.

V-Wagon

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 CTS-V Wagon
I just don't understand the allure of a performance wagon...but then again, I never grew up around them either. I know people absolutely love them, but I can't see myself driving one.
Driving home one night from my hockey game a couple of year ago, a blacked out MB E 63 AMG pulls alongside of me wanting to have a go. We both took off and while it was pretty close for a bit, I gradually pulled away from him. He followed me when I exited and pulled up alongside of me at a stoplight. As we put our windows down, he said, "I read those wagons were fast. I did not realize they were that fast. No offense, I will not be telling any of my buddies back at the country club I just lost to a station wagon". All my goalie gear/sticks were in the car as well, to me that is part of the allure of a fast wagon. FYI - my wife doesn't get it either, lol.

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V / 2022 CT5-V Blackwing / 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
V-Wagon is a cool cat with an awesome car, and if he post something take it to heart because it will be true.... Oh, guess how many miles are on the wagon?

AZHEAT

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
‘22 CT5-V Blackwing #68
I may have missed it, but when you next update the order tracking list could you please add order# ZMJNGP ?

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us the updated order status info. that would be near impossible to obtain otherwise. For me there are a lot of moving parts on my end to get the car in my garage and having a rough idea when the car will likely show up at the dealer will be very helpful regarding the logistics of either being out of the office to drive it home, arrange transport, or any other number of potential options.

Thanks again!

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Congrats guys on builds! Already see the "when are they shipping" I knew it lol... be patient lets get some more cars built here and hopefully get some answers on allocations for waitlist guys!

I sat in mine and its so close... but so far... imagine my hurt hahahaa (oh first world problems).

Side note, the combos are insane, still seeing unique ones making me go "wow thats hawt" I seriously havent seen one yet that I didnt like and massive credit to the studio color and material team that worked on this, amazing talent and proof in the product.

Last edited:

loudmofo

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BLACKWING
Congrats guys on builds! Already see the "when are they shipping" I knew it lol... be patient lets get some more cars built here and hopefully get some answers on allocations for waitlist guys!

I sat in mine and its so close... but so far... imagine my hurt hahahaa (oh first world problems).

Side note, the combos are insane, still seeing unique ones making me go "wow thats hawt" I seriously havent seen one yet that I didnt like and massive credit to the studio color and material team that worked on this, amazing talent and proof in the product.
I am being told 4-6 weeks for delivery.

SS_Shooter

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Guys, my CT5-V is stuck at code 1100.

My dealer is saying that even when they have an allocation spot, there have been constraints on the orders from GM. Specifically, they said that they are unable to process a car that has the Carbon Fiber packages.

Has anyone else seen or heard this from their dealer?

Last edited:

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom