Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

RupertH

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Hopeful...
The problem is that no one knows what the performance of their local dealership is really like. "Oh yeah, we sell more cars than the big stand alone stores...we sold a bunch of CTSVs...all cars have allocations and we always get what we need." I don't know what to believe. Other than the big dealers in Texas (which also get a bunch of orders) it's hard to tell at which dealers your order will get fulfilled. It's a ridiculous system. Either reserve every car through Cadillac, then pick your dealer later (like the first 250). Or, make the waitlist based on the orders placed at dealers. If there are more cars than that for dealer inventory, then go by dealer performance.
This allocation BS should be for dealer inventory only. If I go in and order a car, who cares where I pick it up? The auto industry is very broken. The manufacturer's customer is the dealer, and the dealer's customer is... well, not me- that's always been apparent.

I just want a stick shift V8 with 4 doors to drive through the hellscape we create as we strip mine the planet for Lithium, is that too much to ask? I like Caddy, but I'm not picky. If they'd stick that combo it a Blazer, I'd probably go buy that. Sadly, it's looking more likely that I'm not getting a car at all.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Just noticed something odd... @rick66 is listed as a CT5-V BW with a TPW of 8/30, but he moved to 3800 on 7/19 with a 41 VIN, which would be an automatic 4... Info posted to the wrong cell, or did Cadillac make a goof?

Mildly frustrating that a bunch of the 7/12s are still at 3400, but it's early in the week, so hopefully we'll see some movement over the next day or so.
No...it was my bad. :Buttslap

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
No...it was my bad. :Buttslap
Figured it was probably just a transposed cell. It would be kind of funny though come delivery time if Cadillac did make an accidental switcheroo. (Well, maybe less funny for @rick66...)

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Just noticed something odd... @rick66 is listed as a CT5-V BW with a TPW of 8/30, but he moved to 3800 on 7/19 with a 41 VIN, which would be an automatic 4... Info posted to the wrong cell, or did Cadillac make a goof?

I was confused by that too. VIN and the TPW over a month out lol.
See my message above

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
See my message above
Yeah sorry. I started typing up that message before, then figured it out and thought the message discarded. Then went to post another and didn’t notice it was still there 🤦‍♂️

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
This allocation BS should be for dealer inventory only. If I go in and order a car, who cares where I pick it up? The auto industry is very broken. The manufacturer's customer is the dealer, and the dealer's customer is... well, not me- that's always been apparent.

I just want a stick shift V8 with 4 doors to drive through the hellscape we create as we strip mine the planet for Lithium, is that too much to ask? I like Caddy, but I'm not picky. If they'd stick that combo it a Blazer, I'd probably go buy that. Sadly, it's looking more likely that I'm not getting a car at all.
You could not be more on point…. Excuse the language but what a fuxk job by gm…. So question… i have three orders in workbench , if i bail and buy a different car does the dealer still place the order as if im still a customer, bring it in and mark it up from msrp?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
if i bail and buy a different car does the dealer still place the order as if im still a customer, bring it in and mark it up from msrp?
Yes, that’s pretty much what my dealer said they would do if I bailed.

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
Yes, that’s pretty much what my dealer said they would do if I bailed.
I should clarify that. I don’t know if they’d still order your car or not but if the order was already accepted and I bailed, they would keep it as inventory and mark it up.

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Right with you along with others......not good seeing 7-12's still not built.
Yeah, it's pretty annoying being leapfrogged by 7/19s... I know it's just a target, and they change up production order for a variety of reasons, but especially after seeing a whole bunch of people get pushed out by a month or more it doesn't feel super great to get left in the dust. Keep expecting the next update to tell me I got bumped out to October or something.

AZHEAT

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
‘22 CT5-V Blackwing #68
I would really appreciate it if you would add my order identifier to the tracking spreadsheet. The order is ZMJNGP. Thank you so much! Hopefully getting close!

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
I should clarify that. I don’t know if they’d still order your car or not but if the order was already accepted and I bailed, they would keep it as inventory and mark it up.
Well gm has until thursday to let one of 3 different dealers around the country w my name in workbench allocations or im buying the car i test drive this morning…. Screw em

Attachments

• 76436462-C84C-4474-A18D-10031D7E2F9B.jpeg
    76436462-C84C-4474-A18D-10031D7E2F9B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • 064EF1A7-8C52-4F56-BC40-EB6C98290D80.jpeg
    064EF1A7-8C52-4F56-BC40-EB6C98290D80.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • CD083D47-60B9-4BB0-8051-EB5DCC1CBCD7.jpeg
    CD083D47-60B9-4BB0-8051-EB5DCC1CBCD7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
Well gm has until thursday to let one of 3 different dealers around the country w my name in workbench allocations or im buying the car i test drive this morning…. Screw em
Have you tried calling Cadillac directly? Now that things seem to be somewhat moving forward, I would call them to explain the 3 workbench orders and they may help in solidifying a firm order. Sorry if you tried all of this in a previous post and I missed it.

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Have you tried calling Cadillac directly? Now that things seem to be somewhat moving forward, I would call them to explain the 3 workbench orders and they may help in solidifying a firm order. Sorry if you tried all of this in a previous post and I missed it.
Thanks for the reply…. I contact them by text on the concierge thing and they tell me the same ole stuff We are sorry but dont have any more info on allocations Dont think they care much…. But i will never buy gm ever again….. total shitshow really wanted a manual 4 door but the hellcat redeye was awesome 797 hp 0-60 same as blackwing And get ready i can get one NOW

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
Thanks for the reply…. I contact them by text on the concierge thing and they tell me the same ole stuff We are sorry but dont have any more info on allocations Dont think they care much…. But i will never buy gm ever again….. total shitshow really wanted a manual 4 door but the hellcat redeye was awesome 797 hp 0-60 same as blackwing And get ready i can get one NOW
I think I would call Cadillac corporate directly (not the online text chat) and see if I could get somewhere. Should not be this difficult, but that's what I would try before I hung up the hat on it. Hope that helps and hope you are able to get one.

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I would really appreciate it if you would add my order identifier to the tracking spreadsheet. The order is ZMJNGP. Thank you so much! Hopefully getting close!
What part of AZ are you in?

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom