Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I'm very interested in everyone's response, I'm considering one for the first time and I'm a newbie. Can anyone give some insight and if its 100% safe? Also any companies or chains near NYC that you could recommend? Thanks in advance.
Bryan there was a thread on this. I personally am getting the car fully wrapped in expel ppf and then a ceramic coating over the film. Goes straight from dealership to shop in a covered car carrier. Dealership was told not to wash the car when it comes in. I am in ct and am using a shop near boston. Closest one that had the feedback, product and price for the job. Automotive Elegance.

Bryan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS V, 2022 CT4 Blackwing
Bryan there was a thread on this. I personally am getting the car fully wrapped in expel ppf and then a ceramic coating over the film. Goes straight from dealership to shop in a covered car carrier. Dealership was told not to wash the car when it comes in. I am in ct and am using a shop near boston. Closest one that had the feedback, product and price for the job. Automotive Elegance.
Thank you for the info.

Absruler

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Thank you for the info.
Bryan - I had Xpel ceramic coating put on my 2020 C8 Corvette (Torch Red). I was very happy with the way my car looked and how much easier it was to keep clean. Make sure you have everything done - paint, windows, wheels, plastic trim, etc.

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Hello, can you please check on order ZSXWFJ? Thanks! Will be my 3rd V! 2011, 2018 and now 2022
He usually does them on Mondays at a minimum. That's when you will see the spreadsheet updated .

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
I've moved from 3100 TPW 8/2 to 3000 TPW 9/13 and now moved to 3000 TPW 10/4. Nothing like getting a brand new car delivered for a Chicago winter. At this rate maybe it will continue to push out to next spring. Looks like I'm going back to car shopping for something else in the mean time...

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I've moved from 3100 TPW 8/2 to 3000 TPW 9/13 and now moved to 3000 TPW 10/4. Nothing like getting a brand new car delivered for a Chicago winter. At this rate maybe it will continue to push out to next spring. Looks like I'm going back to car shopping for something else in the mean time...

Yeah, that's brutal... I get that there are supply chain issues, but we're really all in the dark here in terms of what's causing the delays and what to expect going forward. Personally, I'm not going to feel comfortable until I have a VIN in hand.

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Early builds please let is know when your cars are invoiced to be shipped. Thanks.

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
That's super frustrating! I hope you can get something fun soon, whether it's the blackwing or another car. Is it even possible to find new sports cars at MSRP these days?

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
Still at 3400 with a 7/12 TPW. I have no idea what to make of that given that the week has come and gone.

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
Well, another week at 1100 but I did just receive an email from Cadillac stating that I am on "the coveted waitlist to reserve my CT5-V Blackwing." This is actually the first communication I've received about anything regarding the waitlist. They must know I'm getting ready to bail. 😆🤞

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Well, another week at 1100 but I did just receive an email from Cadillac stating that I am on "the coveted waitlist to reserve my CT5-V Blackwing." This is actually the first communication I've received about anything regarding the waitlist. They must know I'm getting ready to bail. 😆🤞
I was beginning to wonder if there was a waitlist..

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom