Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
@Rob I hate to doubt you but you make sure my order is being checked and updated? The site still says 3400 with a last update of 6/24 but yesterday the advisor told me the TPW changed to 8/9 which wasn't reflected on the site either yesterday or today. I wonder if I'm slipping through the cracks somehow.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 44

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
@Rob I hate to doubt you but you make sure my order is being checked and updated? The site still says 3400 with a last update of 6/24 but yesterday the advisor told me the TPW changed to 8/9 which wasn't reflected on the site either yesterday or today. I wonder if I'm slipping through the cracks somehow.
If you guys are going to be checking with your dealers and Cadillac advisors everyday, then why am I spending time tracking orders here when you can just call an advisor??

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
If you go to the tracking page linked at the beginning of this thread, you can check it yourself
O trust me i did. But it said last updated jun 29th.not trying to pester just want to make sure my tPW didn't move

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
O trust me i did. But it said last updated jun 29th.not trying to pester just want to make sure my tPW didn't move
I just posted earlier this morning that all orders were checked and updated accordingly, and I updated the date on the page here to today's date. Just because the Last Updated date in GM's system doesn't reflect today's date, does not mean that GM has forgotten about you, or cancelled your order...or any other interpretation.

It is simply the last date that your order changed status code. So if your order says 3400 with the Last Updated date being June 29th, then that means your order went to 3400 on June 29th and has not advanced any further.

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I'm almost ashamed to say this given so many people seem to be having their TPW pushed out, but it appears that my car, with a 7/12/21 TPW, was built. Looks like it's #28. Now, I wonder how long it'll take to get to my dealer.
Congrats !!!

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
GREAT CAR BTW!!
Was not expecting a year wait. At this point I am not sure what to do. Everything has been crashing and burning down since I went from first on the list 2 second on the list at the dealership. Calling around every bw allocation spoken for. Communication has gone to 0 percent with dealership.

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
Thanks Rob. Yesterday was the first time and only time I'd checked with the advisor.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Was not expecting a year wait. At this point I am not sure what to do. Everything has been crashing and burning down since I went from first on the list 2 second on the list at the dealership. Calling around every bw allocation spoken for. Communication has gone to 0 percent with dealership.
As I said to drop before, I hear you, not ignoring, trying to point your concerns to right folks. We ll figure this out. I also hope you see based on the gt3, hot product that is low volume always goes through this launch year. Hence why I pre ordered one and got lucky because I knew it will be tough to get one fast but dont be too bummed, just stay patient for a bit more I am sure there will be updates shortly. I dono if you guys remeber the GT4 cayman first gen, before orders opened all spoke for already. C8s, Demons, shelbies u name it many more hot product has gone through this.

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
Just texted my dealership to see if they have anything (Blackwing) not spoken for ... will let you know when I get a reply.

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Just texted my dealership to see if they have anything (Blackwing) not spoken for ... will let you know when I get a reply.
The dealer I'm going through has a 5, its black on black with CF 1 with automatic and it is part of the 250 being built because someone cancelled. The catch is 20K ADM but all the dealers around here are doing the same thing.

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
ADM always seems so suspect to me... I know dealers can do it, but it is terrible to me.
What pisses me off is dealers doing ADM to people that already reserved the car. Basically you can end up giving a dealer 0 allocations if you move away from them if you reserved one.

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
The dealer I'm going through has a 5, its black on black with CF 1 with automatic and it is part of the 250 being built because someone cancelled. The catch is 20K ADM but all the dealers around here are doing the same thing.
My dealer does not have any left.

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Oh God Ninos and my car next week there goes sleep all weekend.... I ll be cleaning the garage through the am make sure the spot is pristine!

I'm going to take your optimism as a good sign for those of us with 7/12 TPWs that are still waiting (fingers crossed...)

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
I just posted earlier this morning that all orders were checked and updated accordingly, and I updated the date on the page here to today's date. Just because the Last Updated date in GM's system doesn't reflect today's date, does not mean that GM has forgotten about you, or cancelled your order...or any other interpretation.

It is simply the last date that your order changed status code. So if your order says 3400 with the Last Updated date being June 29th, then that means your order went to 3400 on June 29th and has not advanced any further.
Cool got it. Not trying to pester you. I know it gets annoying with everyone always asking for updates. We really appreciate you taking the time to update the system for us

Reactions: Rob

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom