Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Luckily I got all those negative people out of my life when I started my car addiction. 😂
I have been looking at the 2022 porsche 911 gt3 which is nice 6spd manual. Price wise with my build is a ouch to the wallet. 207k before taxes and everything else.

Attachments

• iris.jpeg.jpg
    iris.jpeg.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 22

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
I have been looking at the 2022 porsche 911 gt3 which is nice 6spd manual. Price wise with my build is a ouch to the wallet. 207k before taxes and everything else.
Ouch!! About 2.5 Times to rich for my blood :D But damn that's gorgeous.

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

I have good news and bad news.

Good News: A few orders received VINs. One order that went backwards - went forward again.

Bad News: ....none. :_rock
Hey Rob could you check on mine to see if the TPW moved. I asked the advisor yesterday and they said they didn't have a TPW for me yet but my dealer did

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

I have good news and bad news.

Good News: A few orders received VINs. One order that went backwards - went forward again.

Bad News: ....none. :_rock
I heard there is cases of beer if any orders go up wheres that at?!? 🤪

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I am curious what the issue is. What if there was a production issue that was discovered while building the ones the past 2 weeks?
I am very curious why any movement in target dates goes into negative scenarios lol, rest assured ur built cars are fine dont panic, we build a lot of cars before production to ensure things go well. I think jd said "build baby build!!"

Oh God Ninos and my car next week there goes sleep all weekend.... I ll be cleaning the garage through the am make sure the spot is pristine!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Definitely looks like they are pumping out 5's first.
Congrats to all!!!!
Not true lots of 4s around just not on this forum, our luck.... I saw an infrared one yesterday with bronze wheels, full carbon, dark wheels, passing through plant, I paused in my tracks and operator across where it was parked burst out laughing "Mirza!! Close your mouth man!!!" I was speechleess what a gorgeous build.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Hey Rob could you check on mine to see if the TPW moved. I asked the advisor yesterday and they said they didn't have a TPW for me yet but my dealer did
If you go to the tracking page linked at the beginning of this thread, you can check it yourself

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not true lots of 4s around just not on this forum, our luck.... I saw an infrared one yesterday with bronze wheels, full carbon, dark wheels, passing through plant, I paused in my tracks and operator across where it was parked burst out laughing "Mirza!! Close your mouth man!!!" I was speechleess what a gorgeous build.
Man id be drooling. I was so close to getting infrared.

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
I'm almost ashamed to say this given so many people seem to be having their TPW pushed out, but it appears that my car, with a 7/12/21 TPW, was built. Looks like it's #28. Now, I wonder how long it'll take to get to my dealer.
Naw man get pumped it will all works itself out eventually. Congrats!!!

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
For those of us that are still at 1100, stay patient. I know this is a limited run car but it’s only the beginning of the model year! For me, I already had a V3 so if this happens it would be awesome, but if not I’ll waste my money with another manufacturer. In the end, it’s GMs loss if they don’t build our cars for us, not ours. I’m done worrying about this.

Having said that, I love seeing everyone’s cars getting built.

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
@Rob I hate to doubt you but you make sure my order is being checked and updated? The site still says 3400 with a last update of 6/24 but yesterday the advisor told me the TPW changed to 8/9 which wasn't reflected on the site either yesterday or today. I wonder if I'm slipping through the cracks somehow.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom