Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
Well, as of 5 minutes ago with Cadillac advisor my car's TPW just changed (read: pushed back) from 7/5/21 to 7/19 ... with a new status code of 3550??? I thought that was for imports??
  • 3550 IMPORT VEHICLE SHIPPED FROM PORT OF ORIGIN
Do not understand how it is being "jumped" in line or what options are stopping/slowing my particular build. I give up trying to figure out this process.

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 9.58.24 AM.png

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Well, as of 5 minutes ago with Cadillac advisor my car's TPW just changed (read: pushed back) from 7/5/21 to 7/19 ... with a new status code of 3550??? I thought that was for imports??
Do not understand how it is being "jumped" in line or what options are stopping/slowing my particular build. I give up trying to figure out this process.

within minutes of my last post .. dealership texted me to say it was 3800 status code ... remaining confused, as was the dealer.

Lmao, this is great... your car won't be produced until next week, but it's built and has been shipped from some foreign factory... Oh wait! It's actually built! I think somebody might be a little confused there.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

I have good news and bad news.

Good News: A few orders received VINs. One order that went backwards - went forward again.

Bad News: ....none. :_rock

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Not according to what I'm seeing in GM's Order Work Bench. You're at 3800 with a VIN of #34 as of yesterday's date.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Definitely looks like they are pumping out 5's first.
Congrats to all!!!!
Taking a quick look through the list, it looks like there are a couple of 5s with 7/12 and 7/19 TPWs left on the list without VINs, but the bulk are August/September/stuck at 0500 or 1100... so maybe we'll start seeing some 4s next week?

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Taking a quick look through the list, it looks like there are a couple of 5s with 7/12 and 7/19 TPWs left on the list without VINs, but the bulk are August/September/stuck at 0500 or 1100... so maybe we'll start seeing some 4s next week?
Hoping so. I am actually doing my financing as we speak just to be ready. Really hoping for 10/18/33 as Vin #.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
@Rob Do you have any idea how long it takes typically from 3800 to get to 4200. I have heard rumors of 2 weeks or so... Any insight?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
@Rob Do you have any idea how long it takes typically from 3800 to get to 4200. I have heard rumors of 2 weeks or so... Any insight?
I can't say. Usually with a new model or model year, cars move through production stages slower at first for quality assurance and checks

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom