Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

AbsurdBuffalo

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Going to limit the public display of my excitement because I definitely feel for those who just got delayed. I'm at 3800 status with #29 VIN.
Congrats! I think you might be the first red car so far. Hoping that's good news for mine, although i'm holding out for VIN 86-069 lol

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
This is depressing to see happen. I sure hope whatever is pushing them back comes in sooner than expected and moves them forward again.

Last edited:

Davel518

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
This is depressing to see happen. I sure hope whatever is pushing them back comes in sooner than expected and moves them forward again.
I'm worried it's more like a flight that keeps getting delayed an hour at a time and next thing you know you've been at the airport for 12 hours.

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I am curious what the issue is. What if there was a production issue that was discovered while building the ones the past 2 weeks?

GM-4-LIFE

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing on Order...First TPW 7/26/21, Pushed Back to 9/6/21...
Something to do with Malaysian supply issues. No issues with build quality.

GM-4-LIFE

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
My sales guy at the ordering dealership looked up my order and was able to give me the updated status.

GM-4-LIFE

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
I forgot to mention that my order went from 3400 back to 3100 as well as my TPW being pushed back over a month. I wonder if I can make any changes to my order being that it is no longer at 3400.

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Just checked with the Cadillac advisor this morning and I'm still showing a 7/12 TPW, but no movement. GM Authority posted an article saying that several plants are scheduled to idle effective starting Monday due to supply chain shortages... Hopefully that won't impact us, but who knows at this point.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Interesting... Any idea what parts in particular are coming from Malaysia?

And retroactive shout-out to @Mirza Grebovic for dropping a big
That wasnt a hint lol and not implied malaysia is causing tbw delays just cant imagine it helps anything when a country shuts down.

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
That wasnt a hint lol and not implied malaysia is causing tbw delays just cant imagine it helps anything when a country shuts down.
Haha, sorry, just saw that you mentioned Malaysia, and then @GM-4-LIFE made a comment about parts from Malaysia causing the delays and I went full conspiracy mode...

Pepe_Silvia.jpg

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom