Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Wonderful. Mine is pushed back a month. Been trying awfully hard to stay off the cadillac criticism bandwagon but they're making it awfully difficult.
I hope you re seeing the global news and pandemic impacts and keep in mind nothing Companies can do but their best (not just automotive). Google malaysia news as an example. I have been trying to find a chain and detaillure for my MTB for a while......a chain! Used they are more than new! 🥺

Davel518

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
This is quickly putting a damper on my excitement for this car. This happened with my dad's S4 years ago and ended up taking an extra 6 months or something like that.

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
I just went through the chat advisor and found out that my TPW was pushed from this week to 8/9. :( I ordered pretty much all the options except I went with the manual.

Davel518

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
I hope you re seeing the global news and pandemic impacts and keep in mind nothing Companies can do but their best (not just automotive). Google malaysia news as an example. I have been trying to find a chain and detaillure for my MTB for a while......a chain! Used they are more than new! 🥺

I get it, but a push back of a month only a week and a half before tpw is pretty tough to take. Makes me wonder if one month turns into three, interest rates could go up etc. Makes planning difficult.

At the very least, cadillac should give us a chance to change color or whatever option it is that is making it so late.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I get it, but a push back of a month only a week and a half before tpw is pretty tough to take. Makes me wonder if one month turns into three, interest rates could go up etc. Makes planning difficult.

At the very least, cadillac should give us a chance to change color or whatever option it is that is making it so late.
It could change to a pull ahead too, all depends whats happening so stay positive, status can swing both ways. And I get it a delay is never fun especially for folks that deal with winter like us in michigan. October and cars gone for 6 months in storage 🥺

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Wonderful. Mine is pushed back a month. Been trying awfully hard to stay off the cadillac criticism bandwagon but they're making it awfully difficult.
I am proudly still holding down the 1100 status. My dealership didn't sound very optimistic about my order getting filled. I been enjoying all the fun you guys have been going through on your builds.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Speaking with a cadillac advisor yesterday the out look I felt that he was giving me was slim to none. It is totally out of my control least I have been trying the best I that I can.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
It could change to a pull ahead too, all depends whats happening so stay positive, status can swing both ways. And I get it a delay is never fun especially for folks that deal with winter like us in michigan. October and cars gone for 6 months in storage 🥺
Ur car in storage will look just as clean as you put it in. Will be ready when the warm sun comes out during winter months.

Attachments

• 20210116_163442.jpg
    20210116_163442.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • 20201231_221506.jpg
    20201231_221506.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27

Davel518

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
I'll bet anyone here a case of beer we don't see pull forwards! A bet I'd be happy to lose.

Had the same thought. For folks up north a month delay could mean a 7 month delay.

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
A delay means cooler weather and closer to my 30th B-day, so I’m not all that upset honestly.

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Where out west are you at?

cat "ericsysmin" > hendersonNV.txt

or something like that.

looks like a fellow devOper...!
Yep, Henderson, NV. On the south side of Las Vegas near Speed Vegas...I'm actually planning to track this car at their upcoming track day if I can get it in time and put the 500 break in miles on it.

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Am I the only Software Dev here? I work for World Wide Technology. @MultiCarGuy and I have chatted about this a little.
I am a Sr. SRE/DevOps at VMware, I was at Avi until VMware acquired us. WWT was a partner of ours and I traveled out east to train a bunch of them for Avi Load Balancer.

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
I am proudly still holding down the 1100 status. My dealership didn't sound very optimistic about my order getting filled. I been enjoying all the fun you guys have been going through on your builds.
I'm there with ya, pal. I'm not even calling my dealer anymore. If it happens, great, if not I ordered an M5 that should be here by the end of the year. I figure I've already had the car that was compared to the E39 M5 (Chevy SS) and the car that's compared to the current M (V3) so it's time I tried the real thing. Not the worst consolation prize. :) I'll still hang around here though, I like this group.

I'm very excited too for those whose cars are getting built! Now let's see them pics!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom