Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
I'm not so sure ... my TPW was 7/5 and mine still has not moved at all and no one can seem to give me any type of reason. CF1+2. Very poor communication from Cadillac.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I'm not so sure ... my TPW was 7/5 and mine still has not moved at all and no one can seem to give me any type of reason. CF1+2. Very poor communication from Cadillac.
Definately odd how some of the 07/12s have leapfrogged some of the 07/05s.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Dont read into carbon, your car has moved just status hasnt.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Definately odd how some of the 07/12s have leapfrogged some of the 07/05s.
Not odd happens all the time like I said so many things that can cause a car to be pulled up vs some delayed. However the 7/5s have nothing to sweat.

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
@Mirza Grebovic you deserve a campaign medal for the questions you have answered here and the insights you have given!

*2021 VNet Recon Scout*
Mirza - you have had the best communication for all of us and it is not even your responsibility. Thank you very much for all of your assistance to all of us.

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Dont read into carbon, your car has moved just status hasnt.
Do you know if mine is moving as well? Trying to figure out if I should keep bugging the Cadillac advisor or just chill out until next week, haha. You've been going above and beyond, it's really appreciated!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
So...I have some good news...and I have some bad news:

Good News: All orders have been checked and updated accordingly. Some have VINs.

Bad News: Some orders went backwards - from 3100/3400 to 3000 and the build dates got pushed back from July to August and September.

V-Wagon

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 CTS-V Wagon
Any further insight on how allocations are given out? It seems like some of the non-250 cars have allocations now. Is it strictly by the dealer performance/history? Or, does it take into account when the customer put the order in, and prioritizes them in order? Does GM select cars they want to build first based on certain options and allocate those first?
Current orders that have not been placed yet are subject to individual dealer allocation and their priority ranking. Allocation is typically based on a dealers days supply and sales history of a given model/trim.

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Yep. Doesnt seem to be helping a whole lot! Don't have matte green or carbon ceramics or anything else uncommon.
Was just wondering if they were reshuffling first 500's and non's. To push all into the front. There go's that theory.

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I’m one of the ones pushed back a couple weeks. First 250 😢

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom