Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I made a thread with the leaked pics on here before GM Authority posted the article. I had first seen them in a FB group, and the OP claimed it was VIN 001
Not according to GM's system - unless they repainted the car.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
And the first pre-production (Captured Test Fleet) CT5-V Blackwing - serial #1 was painted Infrared...

Last edited:

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
While Mirza alluded to knowledge of a car being built that he thought was probably Cengland's, I don't know that he alluded to the fact that it was specifically visible in a pic.
I took the two sentences to be related, but reading his post again it's not as clear. Oh well, would've been cool to have an actual pic of someone's car from here on the production line.

I mean, unsourced posts to Facebook groups are the highest form of truth these days... Database-schmadabase, that's just what GM wants us to think!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I mean, unsourced posts to Facebook groups are the highest form of truth these days... Database-schmadabase, that's just what GM wants us to think!

Ya got me there! ;LOL

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I’m not saying you’re wrong lol. I think that’s just how things got spread, being the internet and all you know.

Reactions: Rob

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
3107A5A0-7C5F-4DE4-BDC5-A6E45279146B.jpeg

Bryan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS V, 2022 CT4 Blackwing
Has anyone outside of the first 250 had their order accepted by Cadillac? Mine still shows submitted by dealer, but not accepted. I assume that's because the dealer hasn't gotten an allocation yet.
CT4 BW yes

GM-4-LIFE

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing on Order...First TPW 7/26/21, Pushed Back to 9/6/21...
I wasn’t part of the first 250 initial run and I’m at 3400 with a TPW of 7/26. There are no guarantees that my car will actually be built that week. It’s a target, but not an absolute build date. It could always be pushed back. LGR hasn’t ramped up yet.

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
With the very little info we've gotten so far, I'm holding judgement until I see it.

GM-4-LIFE

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Just got clarification on that Cadillac message...

The shutdown is for normal CT4 and CT5. Camaro and Blackwing production are NOT shutting down. Hope this helps!

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
There is two CT5 VIN 1s. One is manual, one is auto. Same on CT4. The cars are unique VINs based on transmissions. So Autos and manuals have unique VINs not just sequence. And yes I did not imply blaze car was in leaked pics just stated I think I saw it to help burn and the other 7/5 guys get some rest lol. Exciting times guys!!

GM-4-LIFE

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Yes, patience Daniel San. I would rather get a quality product than get a rushed product plagued with issues.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom